We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & T3hReaper: Car Projects Thread

T3hReaper91

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go the blue oval.. id also say its a ba falcon but it could also be the remade xt falcon they did.

The XT is the base model BA Falcon. It goes

XT (base model)

smh12M.jpg

Futura (Lower model)

23heavyM_m.jpg

Fairmont(middle model)

BA-Fairmont.jpg

Fairmont Ghia(upmarket model)

i.ford.falcon.BF.fairmont.ghia.wired.jpg

XR6(Sports model)

23_1_L_200803100000.jpg

XR6 Turbo (Sports model with a turbo)

400375466_3fcd664da8.jpg?v=0

XR8 (Sports model with a V8)

ba_xr8_vic01.jpg

& then there are the utes

the XL (right) & XR6, XR6 Turbo, XR8 etc (left)

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa295/Damos_album/My%20Ute/DSC_4453.jpg

lol is it gonna be right hand drive car? u rock dudde coz if it is then it will be the first right hand car in TDU (as far as i know, idk if any one else has got one)

I'm sure many people will doubt me, but it is entirely possible to make a right hand drive car for TDU. All you have to do is play around with the camera positioning (NOTE TO TOOL: Where are the camera files, please?) - and have a right-hand-drive model. It'll be great to get some right-hand-drive cars in TDU (yes, I live in the US, but it's nice to have some veriety - and realism).

Looking great, tool! I think it would be possible (but it might be too much work, I don't know) to have a working GPS on some cars, but the Holden doesn't have it I don't think, so I guess it wouldn't be for that. But the gauges seem to be well suited for becoming working, and hopefully it'll have turning steering wheel.

Will the Falcon replace the Holden Concept? It would be a good match (and better than any Ford in the Ford Showroom).

Great work! Good luck on the GT3 RS, as well! :):):):):thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

;101595']I'm sure many people will doubt me, but it is entirely possible to make a right hand drive car for TDU. All you have to do is play around with the camera positioning (NOTE TO TOOL: Where are the camera files, please?) - and have a right-hand-drive model. It'll be great to get some right-hand-drive cars in TDU (yes, I live in the US, but it's nice to have some veriety - and realism).

Looking great, tool! I think it would be possible (but it might be too much work, I don't know) to have a working GPS on some cars, but the Holden doesn't have it I don't think, so I guess it wouldn't be for that. But the gauges seem to be well suited for becoming working, and hopefully it'll have turning steering wheel.

Will the Falcon replace the Holden Concept? It would be a good match (and better than any Ford in the Ford Showroom).

Great work! Good luck on the GT3 RS, as well! :):):):):thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

Nah it should replace the mustang as they are roughly equal performance wise.

;101599']Oh. :( guess it can't be moved, then. :(

-Leadfoot

Nope can't be moved if anything i can most likely flip the interior so its on the left side.. Thats if i can do that.. If not then well the camera view is going to be on the passenger side..

Or i won't do the ford even know i do really want it but i don't want the car pack to have crap camera views etc.

---------------------------------------------------

Great news! i can flip the interiors so that means i don't have to stop working on any cars that are right hand drive.

Body still in progress but the interior is in top shape! :D

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/1-1.jpg

The interior is the last thing i should be worrying about but i wanna look into interiors cause if this interior can be imported into TDU and work with moving gauge needles and shifter etc, then well that would be the greatest.

Edit: I've found out how to add the satellite on the Ford XR8.. So on the interior screen there can be the satellite/map on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First 3D Interior! (Keep in mind its very far away from being complete)

I will do alot of tests.. My next test besides importing and testing is now getting the GPS map to work. Then ill fix the interior texture..

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-1-19.jpg

Nope can't be moved if anything i can most likely flip the interior so its on the left side.. Thats if i can do that.. If not then well the camera view is going to be on the passenger side..

Or i won't do the ford even know i do really want it but i don't want the car pack to have crap camera views etc.

---------------------------------------------------

Great news! i can flip the interiors so that means i don't have to stop working on any cars that are right hand drive.

Body still in progress but the interior is in top shape! :D

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/1-1.jpg

The interior is the last thing i should be worrying about but i wanna look into interiors cause if this interior can be imported into TDU and work with moving gauge needles and shifter etc, then well that would be the greatest.

Edit: I've found out how to add the satellite on the Ford XR8.. So on the interior screen there can be the satellite/map on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First 3D Interior! (Keep in mind its very far away from being complete)

I will do alot of tests.. My next test besides importing and testing is now getting the GPS map to work. Then ill fix the interior texture..

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-1-19.jpg

I should just have an "Automatic Tool831 Response Hotkey".

AWESOME WORK! AND IT'LL HAVE A WORKING SAT NAV! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE HOLIDAY SEASON (presumably the release date. If it's earlier, I can be happily surprised)!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

Ok, ive done the interior testing. Seems that the Nav screen doesn't wanna work.. There is most likely more to it. I can say however there is a great chance of working dials etc.. :) Which in my opinion is better then a Nav screen.

--

I am now working on the body again.. :) i have a doubt about the body, i just know something will go wrong.

Nah it should replace the mustang as they are roughly equal performance wise.

what would happen if i put the mod in the game and it was done over the mustang what would happen if i went to the tuning place and choose the sallen upgrade would it just be normal and have the saleen there???

p.s nice work on the falcon line up u really know ur fords