We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Lowclass: Club Rank 4th. Recruiting!

t.

TDU Lowclass is looking to recruit new members!

Anyone wanting the opportunity to join this esteemed TDU club will need to sign up here in order to be trailed for entry.

The trial will consist of racing the President of TDU Lowclass and beating a given time using any one of the Presidents chosen vehicles. If this is achieved you will be considered for a place.

Tips on improving your racing will be available if needed and TDU Lowclass is willing to teach if you are willing to work for it.

All applicants welcome.

You must have Xbox LIVE in order to take part and all trials will be run with normal driving physics (No Hardcore Mode).

We'll be happy to assist you in pretty much anything. If you dont have the car we'd like to race in we'll give you the money to get it. Chances are it will be a hard time to beat for most people but I am willing to accept people into the club prematurely if they are truly willing to learn and show some progress, otherwise they will be removed if they arent trying within reason..Although it's nothing personal and we'll still be happy to do some multi player matches with you at any time. If you'd like to race with us just name a time and we'll try to make it work out. Twm and I are generally on everyday so it shouldnt be that difficult to arrange a race with us.

Any specific time you would like to try out Hotcars?

Once we get you in a multiplayer race (its just a player match for fun, it wont count for rank or money so no worries) we'll see what class of cars you're comfortable with and we'll go from there. It will all be easier to explain over microphones, assuming you have one.

Message Elle23 on xbox live when you are ready, I should be around and we'll set it up.

No problem Hotcars. :p

There are tips I can give you to make that practice a lot easier and much more productive. If you'd like to try out again at a later date I recommend that you just do some player matches with me and possibly a few friends of mine first. There's a lot we can teach you, especially if youre a bit newer to the game. If after youve learned a bit and dont want to join our club, that's fine as well. We are always happy just to have fun and get people interested in racing rather than freeriding.