We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello

muddycove

Hi,

Just registered, found you from the atari forums. On my 2nd profile, the first was not on-line. Done all the challenges in single player + instant challenges using the bots. I like driving all the cars, I like the look of this forum and would like to join some cruises to see what it is like.

cheers nick, muddycove in game.:thumbsup:

Yes, quite brutal though, fist fights and getting too much repetive button pressing for me though. i have not been back to it in a while.

It works on the 360 game pad though i prefer keyboard and mouse for the shooting

Have you won the 'nugget of the week', if so how?

Just noticed in you sig you like TMN, i like that too, i had gone a long way but lost it, long story. I have just got TMNF working, i had a problem with the audugy and it took me a while to realise that was what was wrong, but just starting it again. do you play it often?

Hi RB26DETT,

I see we have similar rigs, and probably play on the same resolution; 1024x768. Can you use HDR on HIGH detail?

I'm just asking for reference really as i built mine and i have no idea if i am getting the result i should. I don't know any one else into computers, don't have the money for shops to check and have no proper qualification.

cheers nick muddycove