We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hacker

Guest LeetPix

hey guys is it possible for a vette z06 of any stage to go 0-100km/h in 2.7 seconds? and kill an slr stage 3 in a drag race,i went 0-100km/h in 3.2seconds in the slr and still got killed (he was going 350-360km/h without drag/draft or whatever u wanna call it within 15 seconds of the start of the drag race)

the thing is we used the chronopack thing and he said he got 2.7 seconds :S, i think he was hacking cuz 2 days ago his car wasnt as fast as this, it was alot slower cuz i was in my gallardo level 3 racing/cruising with him and i could keep up fine, now i cant even catch up to him in an slr stage 3 :S

O_O, that must be the fastest accelerating car then lol, but it was like impossible for me to even catch up to him in a stage 3 slr, also that pic it looks like the guy was on downhill, this was on straight roads, il go test the z06 and see how fast i can go on it then..

Yes. The stage 2 Z06 has far faster acceleration than that of the stage 3. It is a fault within the game and is the same on the 360 version. If you drive manual you have to tune it to stage 2 then take off in 4th gear.

The stage 2 Zonda and Viper Coupe will also out accelerate their stage 3 counterparts.

Tricks of the trade.

Yes. The stage 2 Z06 has far faster acceleration than that of the stage 3. It is a fault within the game and is the same on the 360 version. If you drive manual you have to tune it to stage 2 then take off in 4th gear.

The stage 2 Zonda and Viper Coupe will also out accelerate their stage 3 counterparts.

Tricks of the trade.

Thanks for the hint! :)