We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Top Gear [Update]

Iced_Bullet

70% completion.

I really need your help people ;)

As most things require 2/3 people in shot. I've put some threads up a month ago and no one replied to them ...

Just wondering who's actually still interested in this? I need to get this done before my work load gets too high xD

Anyway! Look! It's chomping up my resources when rendering :mad:

[imglink]http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq59/IcedBullet2/ergh2.jpg[/imglink]

You have Photoshop AND Msn AND Vegas open. No wonder it's putting your PC under pressure. I will help just ask me on MSN and I will tell you if I am busy or not. Could do it tomorrow if you are on.

a) MSN does hardly anything to my pc b) same with photoshop. When I've rendered videos before ... it only uses 60% at most. I got MSN and Photoshop open now and the CPU is at 8% ... Yeah I should be on today. I'll try and get all the in-car shots finished this morning before college.

Thanks balto and DM :)

if i was to help what would i have to do because im not skilled at much..but i would be able to show if i was just needed for showing p in a car and driving around..but even if i was only needed to do the driving bit i would only be able to show up friday night(19:00 onwards) saturday night (19:00 onwards) or sunday afternoon (17:00 onwads) .so i hope i can help btw my time zone is GMT +10:00

I would love to participate in this somehow. I always wanted to do a Top Gear episode with TDU, so I would love to get involved in this one, even if it's just a minor role.

I really only can play on the weekends. I live in California, which is 8 hours behind London. That gives you an idea of time difference.