We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Buy a car from me?

iBilo

He gave me the equivalent of $11 million yesterday! Awesome fella

it was a fully tuned MC12, fully tuned gallardo spyder, fully tuned zonda and 10 million...ACTUALLY :p

got that cash to you anyways Chrisicus, this thread can be closed :D

Only just seen this thread, I don't wanna make you skint or whatever, how much cash do you have on you? :S

when this was posted i was waiting on like 50 mill or so?

earlier today i had 45, then i gave dangermouse that 10 mill, which ngot eaten by TDU, dropping me to like 39, so i gave him another 10 mill, making me have like 29 ish, then i bought some stuff, dropped like 25, gave you 10 mill and now i have 10 left cuz i gave a person who joined today the change to drop me to 10 mill (the "change" was about 5.6 mill)

oh mike's rich. we were cruising with mark1992 and he gave mark money on his first day of TDU.

i'm not rich, i have rich friends :D

i only have 57% complete cuz i got given all my money, cars and houses and just got addicted to HC mode, but i did promise Mark i'd give him 10 mill the day he got his TDU up and running cuz we were speaking a while before he had it working :)

Hence why I said Equivalent to $11 Million :lol:

it was probly more like 12...

considering the MC12 costs 750K to buy and then another 450 to tune (making it the most expensive car in game to tune)

then zonda fulll tune - probly about another 700 K and a gallardo spyder full tune's like 500K or more i geuss?

i'm just nice man, everyone take advantage!