We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"Could not connect'' (Another problem)

Tool831

So sorry for the threads... Also sorry if there is one like this. I brought a new TDU disk etc, installed it. Now i wanna go online and when i attempt to go online it says 'Connecting to sever' then seconds after says "Could not connect, check your network status'" I have my modem directly into my computer, i took my router out for the time being. Reaper tried helping me but nothing has changed. I also updated my TDU 'Cdkey.txt' to the new TDU cd i got, nothing.. So could someone help me out..

I wanna experience and join you guys on TDU online. ;)

• 1 month later...

Same problem! I only bought the game yes2day and installed it played for 2hours and then went out for about 1hour with friends comeback in turnt on pc and it say's could not connect to server check your network status..

My modem is directly in and it was working before. I downloaded the update it also told me to download and said my version was up to date!!

I really wanna play! Im not a happy chappy yet :P