We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW 535i [version 2.0] + BMW Rims

Grin116

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i did wrong?

I put those two files RS4.bnk and RS4_I.bnk to \Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules and overwrited the older ones.

Then started game, selected Audi dealership and game just doesnt work. Goes back to the windows. Same thing happens when I try to select some of my carages where I hava purhaced RS4.

Game works fine with other cars.

What i did wrong?

I put those two files RS4.bnk and RS4_I.bnk to \Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules and overwrited the older ones.

Then started game, selected Audi dealership and game just doesnt work. Goes back to the windows. Same thing happens when I try to select some of my carages where I hava purhaced RS4.

Game works fine with other cars.

You need to use the TDU modding tool.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5990

Just tried it out after getting annoyed with the TDU Modding Tools program.

Good stuff, although I have two things I don't like about it. I feel as if I'm sat too close to the steering wheel although my seat position and height is as far back and low down as possible.

Also, as mentioned before, the car seems to be a little on the dark side, both inside and out.

But overall I love it. Didn't think I would like modder cars but this one I do. The interior is very good, I like the speedo and rev-counter, with it's original BMW background and markings. I was hoping you'd make the needles work and you did.

Thanks for the great car. If YouTube and Sony Vegas permits, I'll upload a video of it later on today.

Please can you make this car with a manual gear shifter.

I asked tool a similar question(If you swap a car that has moving gear shifter on an Automatic gear box car, can you make it move) the answer was no, so if you swap it to a car that has an Automatic gearbox, shifting doesn't work, if you put it on a car that has a Manual one, it will move