We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark: Audi R8 [BETA RELEASED!!] #FIXED

Shark

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh...guys....I have a problem ._.

My ZMod isn't working anymore :mad::mad::mad:

Can't use polygen-mode :sulk:. I reinstalled it already, but it doesn't work. It's no bug in the car, I tried already worked backups. :sulk:

I don't know what to do now :mad::mad::mad::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk::sulk:

Not being a smart ***

--

Why not buy it then.. ? :D You've had the demo for quite awhile now unless the demo locks up after awhile.. Not sure.

If you do have the brought version and have 2.2.2 there is a bug which crashes all the time, ive reported it to zmodeler and then in the mean time they fix it. I downgraded to 2.1.1 :)

Ok.....now the R8 is gone, the Murcielago is hopeless, Basbas2004 is away.......

TDU is .........

It's not the end of the world just cause the cars you want has stopped. :rolleyes: Cause you saying that just shows that your only caring for the cars you want not the whole Modding community.

Is that towards me?

If So...

Im Not Stopping Modding Just Going On Holiday For 1 Week Tomorrow Morning Then When I Get Back In The New Year I Will Continue.

No it's not anything against you. I would love nothing more than seeing it done. But just because it's a car i really want it's gonna fail just to make me miserable ;(

Boah man, stop posting Off-Topic in this thread!! :mad:

I never said that I stop modding now :oook:. I just said that I have a bug with my ZModeler. Not more. I resolve it by change settings.

BTW: I got a legal version of ZModeler. BasBas gave me his key, when he stopped modding...

Last night I finished the Low Poly Model, the wipers, and parts of grills.

And again: stop posting Off-Topic here. If you want to talk over tool's or reaper's projects, post that in their thread, but not here...

Boah man, stop posting Off-Topic in this thread!! :mad:

I never said that I stop modding now :oook:. I just said that I have a bug with my ZModeler. Not more. I resolve it by change settings.

BTW: I got a legal version of ZModeler. BasBas gave me his key, when he stopped modding...

Last night I finished the Low Poly Model, the wipers, and parts of grills.

And again: stop posting Off-Topic here. If you want to talk over tool's or reaper's projects, post that in their thread, but not here...

Nicely said . You guys heard the man . Good luck on the R8 . Take your time ! :D