We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Aston Martin Vantage V600 and Countach 500S

_HighVoltage_

Hi all! There is one car that I would really like to see in TDU, I hope I am not alone.

It's the mid-90s Aston Martin Vantage V600 - 5.3 V8 with Twin Superchargers - 600hp!

Here are some pics of the car (sorry they are from a luxury car dealer website, but these cars really look amazing)

http://www.bramleyweb.co.uk/carsales/details/Aston%20Martin/V8%20Vantage%20Le%20Mans%20V600/777.htm

http://www.bramleyweb.co.uk/carsales/details/Aston%20Martin/Vantage%20V600%20-%20Supercharged/601.htm

My second request is for a very slight mod - I was wondering if someone can make a small change to the current Countach's tailights. I like the older model one's much better:

CountachLP500S-13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is the Standard Countach tail... that there are already classic cars in the game, this should be the Countach to be used, and it's "5000S" not "500S"...

And why nobody said about the Vantage LM V600(different grill), this car is wonderful, they f*ck3d up it using the current desing, its just a small DB9 now, it haven't personality. I enjoyed them playing Vanishin Point(both are in the game).