We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SotW! [Week 4]

Loz

Since it was a tie last time, between me and Reaper. I let Reaper choose the next theme.

The theme he chose will be In Game Girls

Screenshot of the Week!

Theme of the Week: In Game Girls.

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day!

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. If you do not like this theme, then let me know without all screaming at me.

5. No entering of photos that have previously won SotW.

6. Can be from any game on any platform available, except TDU.

7: Pictures are to be 800x600 in pixels or smaller.

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Please note: If there are more than 50 entrants then the first 50 will be the ones entered into the vote, as this is the limit. Because of this I will try to keep the first post up to date so you always know how many people have already entered. Sorry for any inconvenience.

(Rules nicked from Speed's "otW" thread's).

The ass licker said my screenshot was too big.

And I can't find original picture to resize.

Unfortunately For You Max You Have Said That On The Worst Day You Could.

The Simple Point Is That Your Picture Was To Big FACT If You Don't Like That Fact Then You Shouldn't Have Posted The Picture. SIMPLE AS!!

And Ad For Calling Me An Ass Licker Is Actually What I Class As An Insult Or Bullying. I Have Been Bullied All My Life And This Is The Last Place I Would Have Thought To Have Anyone Call Me That. Due To My Previous Bullying I Am Not Letting This Go And Will No Longer Try To Help You On This Forum. Next Time I Find You Breaking The Rules Instead Of Just Posting Letting You Know I Will Just Be Reporting The Post Instead And Letting The Mods Sort It Out.

If You Think I Have Taken It Wrong Then Good For You Maybe Think Before You Type Next Time. Ive Already Had This Piss Taken Out Of Me By One Of My College Lecturers Today And Quit My College Course The Last Thing I Need Is You Making Stupid Comments That Actually Proove How Immature You Really Are.

Thank You And Good Bye!

I somehow knew you'd make a fuss over this. I'm sorry that you got bullied in school, obviously if I knew that I wouldn't have said anything. Since usually most people wouldn't have been bullied and wouldn't have reacted in this way.

I can see why your pissed off and fair enough if you want to complain to an admin about me go ahead. Just you annoyed me with your posts lately so you can work it out, but in my opinion you over reacted, but I know your going to quote this and say " over reacted " and then give me another story, so I'm not going to bother, I should really bother typing this because your going to say something else again.

Unfortunately For You Max You Have Said That On The Worst Day You Could.

The Simple Point Is That Your Picture Was To Big FACT If You Don't Like That Fact Then You Shouldn't Have Posted The Picture. SIMPLE AS!!

And Ad For Calling Me An Ass Licker Is Actually What I Class As An Insult Or Bullying. I Have Been Bullied All My Life And This Is The Last Place I Would Have Thought To Have Anyone Call Me That. Due To My Previous Bullying I Am Not Letting This Go And Will No Longer Try To Help You On This Forum. Next Time I Find You Breaking The Rules Instead Of Just Posting Letting You Know I Will Just Be Reporting The Post Instead And Letting The Mods Sort It Out.

If You Think I Have Taken It Wrong Then Good For You Maybe Think Before You Type Next Time. Ive Already Had This Piss Taken Out Of Me By One Of My College Lecturers Today And Quit My College Course The Last Thing I Need Is You Making Stupid Comments That Actually Proove How Immature You Really Are.

Thank You And Good Bye!

Why did you capital every first letter?

Alright both of you please stop!

Shadow, you didnt have to ask that question now.

Max, i think you do owe Reaper an apology. Calling him an ass-licker was unnecessary and personally i feel is rather insulting, especially for someone who isn't a real life friend.

IF he is, that wouldn't be so bad because he'd know you're joking but seeing that it is over cyberspace and you don't know him personally, he may take it in a wrong direction.

Its like me and Carfreak, we're best of friends outside this forum and we call each other gay, queer, and other stuff that'll get me banned for saying it here and its all fine because we all know we're joking.

So i do feel strongly that Max, you owe him an apology.