We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Mega Pack

Jonsp

Hi guys.

I'm formatting my hard drive soon as I am rebuilding my PC with new parts. I installed the mega pack for TDU a few weeks back and am wondering how I am going to get around loosing the pack and the £10 I payed for it. I don't know how I will be able to get the key back because it was shown on the webpage that I downloaded the pack from. Is there a file that I can keep and put back onto the hard drive when I'm done clearing or even any way to keep the pack.

Thanks ;)

Hmm

1) You can go and buy a external harddrive and put the files into the external hard drive

2) After you bought the parts/harddrive you can ask for a new mail from the company you bought the MP, they will send you a new mail with the download link to the MP and a serial..

2) Is probably the cheapest way though ;)

If you haven't got the mail with the code left, go to:

(XP)

C/Documents and Settings/All Users/Application Data/Test Drive Unlimited

In there there should be a file called Addon.txt, open it and write down your serial. :)

I would recommend you keep the Megapack installer too. This exact happened to me few weeks ago, thought we were formatting our PC aswell, so I kept the vital TDU files on a USB stick. Whatever you do, don't forget to backup your savegame! ;)