We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Koenigsegg CCR

SIr_Slither

Hey all! Sorry that I haven't been around lately. Life really takes it's toll on my gaming hobby. Anyways, I brought some good news with me! A new sound mod release!:thumbsup:

This sound is based around the Koenigsegg CCGT, and the idle sound is recorded directly from the CCGT by me! Enjoy!:cool:

Note: I'm not sure if it will work with the CC8S, as I haven't tried it. It should work, as the sound files are the same. So those of you who don't have the megapack won't be left out with this release!;)

Yeah, I'm working on a new sound at the moment. I'll download and use the free version of fraps for a 30 sec. recording so that you can hear it.

EDIT: It appears that FRAPS has some major issues nowadays and any of the videos i record using this program can no longer be played. For some reason Windows Media Player, DiX Player, WinAMP, nor Windows Movie Maker can play the clips. If someone else would like to record any of my sounds for this person, please do so! Just remember to credit me with making the sounds.