We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Deathradio99: Invisble Tuned Pack

Deathradio99

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats impossible,

-The Mistubishi Lancer Evo 9 "MR Edition" of 2007,

-and The Subaru Impreza WRX STi of 2007,

are two completely different cars from two opposing car manufacturers.

I'm trying to understand what you mean when you said this:

What car is the Lancer es?

What car is the "Evo Sti"?

i'm just wondering if you had already planned to put in the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti from 2007. As the car list is a bit confusing in the part i quoted.

Another question: where do you get your car models from? other games? If so, which games are compatible to extract car models that you can make into working TDU mods?

Or do you make the models by hand by yourself using pictures as refrences?

No i Hadnt thought of the wrx sti.. i had an opening to put this car in the game though

CANT WAIT TILL M6!! Please add interior too nice interior like it was made from TDU staff xD cant waiit!

Im Thinking Leather Seats Sway Interior . Song Xplod Speakers . Nice Blue Glowing Speedo. all This A Nice coulor (dont know which 1 yet). The Car I Want Is To Be The Bmw Silver. I want this car to be fast to so im going make it replace A D Class car

can u import one of the finished cars onto the game, i would like to see one ingame, just to see how it looks :D

I currently dont have the game installed as it got broken.. i have a new version of the game coming off my dad for christmas (im only 14 you know) But I Will Put Photos Up Very soon. But I Cant Put Photos or links up till i have built my download sever

Yes... Can you show pictures.. Cause at the moment it looks like you got everyone's high hopes yet nothing shown for awhile except you saying your computer was broken and now your CD is broken..

If You Can.. Hold on till the 27th i can put pictures up and ill might so some of my mods to online people but you have to wait .. i have to be careful to cause my mods also have bugs.:thumbsup: Btw my computer was broken it just played up till i put vista on it (stupid xp)

The pics of the Z5 and Z6 are ok, but these are only photoshops from some fans or journalists. and are there any models for this cars?

perhaps, you can get some experience with the converting and modding of the M6, then you have more skills and it´s easier to build a model from scratch :D

greets,

zubi

I Will Give That a try

Thats impossible,

-The Mistubishi Lancer Evo 9 "MR Edition" of 2007,

-and The Subaru Impreza WRX STi of 2007,

are two completely different cars from two opposing car manufacturers.

I'm trying to understand what you mean when you said this:

What car is the Lancer es?

What car is the "Evo Sti"?

i'm just wondering if you had already planned to put in the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti from 2007. As the car list is a bit confusing in the part i quoted.

Another question: where do you get your car models from? other games? If so, which games are compatible to extract car models that you can make into working TDU mods?

Or do you make the models by hand by yourself using pictures as refrences?

No i Hadnt thought of the wrx sti.. i had an opening to put this car in the game though

Ok, could you answer my other question. I marked them in red this time.

So, you can convert models from NFS ProStreet? :D

Source

http://needforspeed.neoseeker.com/w/i/needforspeed/e/e3/Impreza.jpg

That is the 2007 WRX Sti i was talking about. I'm not requesting it, if you dont want to do it. (I dont want to bother your busy schedule)

But if you would like to do it, this is the only car i would ever like to add to TDU in my entire life.

Ok, could you answer my other question. I marked them in red this time.

So, you can convert models from NFS ProStreet? :D

Source

http://needforspeed.neoseeker.com/w/i/needforspeed/e/e3/Impreza.jpg

That is the 2007 WRX Sti i was talking about. I'm not requesting it, if you dont want to do it. (I dont want to bother your busy schedule)

But if you would like to do it, this is the only car i would ever like to add to TDU in my entire life.

Im Happy to Do your Cars. I Just Need to get atleast one of theses mods pictures shown.. :thumbsup: but i will do your car.. would you like the rally version aswell for when you go on those dirt roads. and grassy areas.. cause i think i may no how to change the the tires work and grip

Im Happy to Do your Cars. I Just Need to get atleast one of theses mods pictures shown.. :thumbsup: but i will do your car.. would you like the rally version aswell for when you go on those dirt roads. and grassy areas.. cause i think i may no how to change the the tires work and grip

Cool, the only car i ever wanted in TDU was the Subaru Impreza WRX Sti 2007. :D Wow! Your the best.

Hmmm.. Rally version? What do you mean by "Rally Version"? You can change theier grip and the way they work so teh car is good on dirt as well? Cool , yeah sure, Thanks!

Please, Let me know if you need any more pictures of that car, i have over 100 high resolution pictures from evey angle.

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Yeeess I love you soo much. Acura RSX ftw. Please make the hood paintable as well. (I want black hood with yellow base color) And of course a body kit with spoiler.

Chevy Belair, 57 right, you want a classic sound right, i can do that, óne thing you should now is that my sounds is orginal TDU, slightly modyfied to fit to the cars, but it works, try tools M3 whit ym sound mod, and see i can, but oke, i need to know one thing, what car will u replace the Belair over, cause i need ot modify the sound to the needed car, but ill give it a try now, and then ill modify it to needed vihecule later,...

Chevy Belair, 57 right, you want a classic sound right, i can do that, óne thing you should now is that my sounds is orginal TDU, slightly modyfied to fit to the cars, but it works, try tools M3 whit ym sound mod, and see i can, but oke, i need to know one thing, what car will u replace the Belair over, cause i need ot modify the sound to the needed car, but ill give it a try now, and then ill modify it to needed vihecule later,...

Ill Put the cars names next the cars

Im Going To Tell You Djs Features.

This car has eqaulizers on the side skirt and a jukebox is the back. Im going to make the jukebox arrow change when you change your soundtrack and im going to make the equalizer work and run to your music to. and if you would like i can make the car instead of send out smoke send out flames.

You know that none of that will work right.... As a modder for a couple of months now just near when modding slightly took off, im 1000% sure it won't work as that requires programming to make that all work as it would be digital and no cars on TDU has that type of stuff.

As for the flames.. If you edited the smoke texture which doesn't exist to my knowledge as its hard coded i believe that would be impossible aswell.

You know that none of that will work right.... As a modder for a couple of months now just near when modding slightly took off, im 1000% sure it won't work as that requires programming to make that all work as it would be digital and no cars on TDU has that type of stuff.

As for the flames.. If you edited the smoke texture which doesn't exist to my knowledge as its hard coded i believe that would be impossible aswell.

It will. cause you see weres theres a will theres away