We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

a 2008/2009 Pack

dede-driver

Hello every modders (and the others of course)

First of all, sorry for my poor and bad english.

As our favorite games (TDU) conception is about 3 years old now, the different models of cars are a bit oudated. So It would be a real dream if ,you modders, could bring the game to nowadays. A Jump from 2005 to 2008/2009. I see at least 4 good points at this "2008/2009 Pack":

1- No difficult job in zmodeler for most models (few changes)

2- No need to makes change brands names but only for some models.

3- No mismatch beetween sails locations and models (no Honda in Lamborghini shop for exemple).

4- Thanks to the tuning in TDU we can easily improve engines performances.

So, here we are for the list of the pack (not achieved but main changes):

ASCARI

KZ1 ===) A10 (few changes, very easy to do and a level1 upgrade should be ok)

AUDI

TT (2005) ===) TT (2008) (we already got it)

FARBOUD ===) FARBIO ( no more change, just the name of the brand for this model)

FERRARI

F575M ===) F599 Fiorano ( Ok, that's difficult 'cause new model, but it will rocks with tuning level2 )

FORD

Mustangs 05 ===) Mustangs 09

GTR ===) GT500 Shelby 09

KOENIGSEGG

CC8S ===) CCX ( few changes like rims, air intakes, other details and level 2/3 tuning and we got i)

CCR ===) CCXR ( like CCR + spoiler and carbon fiber and level 3 to get more than 1000 HP!!!!)

LAMBORGHINI

Murielago ===) LP640 (few changes and level 1)

Gallardo ==== LP560-4 (few changes and level 1)

MASERATI

3200 GT ===) GT( brand new model to make from scratch)

MERCEDES

CLS 2005 ===) CLS 2008

CLK 2005 ===) CLK 2008

NiSSAN

350Z ===) 370Z (2009) (brand new model)

Skyline R34 ===) GT-R (2009) (brand new model, with level3 of course)

NOBLE

M14 ===) M15 (just the name, not a lot of things to do more I think)

PAGANI

Zonda S ===) Zonda S ( easy to do again, and level 2 )

Zonda S roadster ===) Zonda F Clubsport ( like the F version with carbon fiber textures)

SALEEN

S7 twin-tubo ===) S5S Raptor ( not neccessary 'cause this model is still a project and I love the S7)

SPYKER

C8 Spyder ===) C12 (brand new model)

TVR

????? (don't know if there is new models)

VOLKSWAGEN

????? (don't know if there is new models)

Thanks for reading, and modders to make my dream com true.

Dede

If you wanted you could convert the VW Golf to a new Scirogo or whats called.

Mercedes SLR could become a SLR 722 (coupe or roadster)

Mercedes SL65AMG could become a blackseries one (althougth the topspeed limitation is a little annying still, may put it onto the DTM I don't know)

Some Audi, S6 maybe could become the Audi S5. (someone works on it already)

Maybe the RS4 could become the R8 (someone works on it already)

Then I would welcome it if the Gallardo SE becomes a Lamborghini Diablo (6.0 SE (could have 6 gears)?) (yes this is more going backards in time, but TDU seriously misses this classic lambo.)

May put a Reventon onto the Murcielago Raodster ? while the Coupe becomes a Lp640 ?

Lotus Esprit could become a Lotus Europa (NFS Carbon had one inside)

And now I run short on own ideas. Oh wait maybe a R Turbo to a 997 GT2 mod ?

Note none of this is requested by me. I just wanted to try to bring some more ideas up like people above me did.

Yep, but wait a minute:confused:.... My idea was to make a 2004/2005 game to a 2008/2009 game with the fewest possible changements;).... So, why do you tell us about a Lamborghini diablo (1995):oook:? Reventon isn't necessary if we have a LP640, 'cause like "Pagani Zonda Cinq", "Koenigsegg CCXR Edition" and "Ferrari FXX" this car is too exclusive (for exemple : if you see on hawaii 5 another "Pagani zonda Cinq" than yours the game become unrealistic).:cool:

The real problem is that most of modders prefers doing hard and unusual cars from scratch even if its very accurate with sharp details ( I saw here and there old Renault, Citroen, tuning japanies cars and Lada for exemple :confused:) instead of doing easy stuff like some adjustments on current models to just have the brand new supercars!:lol:

Of course I respect their works and I found their models awsome but quite inapropriate for this game.:cry: What a pity!:ill:

The real problem is that most of modders prefers doing hard and unusual cars from scratch even if its very accurate with sharp details ( I saw here and there old Renault, Citroen, tuning japanies cars and Lada for exemple :confused:) instead of doing easy stuff like some adjustments on current models to just have the brand new supercars!:lol:

Of course I respect their works and I found their models awsome but quite inapropriate for this game.:cry: What a pity!:ill:

Yeah I understand about 2CV's mods(Great mods, but I'm not a fan of the cars) the Japanese cars because the game lacks them.

And the game has to has a bit of classics, and the Diablo in 2-3 years(probably now) is a classic.