We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Zammer: French Touch (Various Cars)

Supermoumour

I'm really happy to see u there Moumour and Zam!!!!!!!

Zam,

The work you do for TDU must be showing in all the world because it's PERFECT !!!!!

All cars you decided to work on are really awesome ! (100% your work and it s not a conversion of any cars from other games !) ALL MODS ARE NEW MODELS !

I asked you if it was possible to do my dream in TDU.......and you did it !!! ( 1969 DODGE CHARGER R/T GENERAL LEE ).

Ok, the car is not on release yet but it looks good so far in 3ds MAX!!

YOU and 2CV SUPERGT ARE THE BEST MODDERS IN MY OPINION +rep !

NICO

lol i love the unfamous 944 and the 911 cabrio... i saw the forum, asks for 928 and 959, i was goind to request them here...

I don't wan't to say bas things about your work, but what about a Porsche Unleashed conversion, u can work on then and do the adaptations, the cars are exactly like TDU cars, an external body and 2 interiors, 1 animated/good quality for garage and dash view, other standard when from external view, in the case of TDU, only players car have animated interior everytime...

good luck, try to make popup lightsfor the 944...