We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TEAM ALPHA

StrickenHAWK?

hey guys,

i just made a new club, its name is team alpha. any of you are welcome to join. the sorts of things we will be doing is

the occasional race

themed/non themed cruises

random car winners

drifting competions

and much much more.

The first person to join, will automatically become vice presedent.

so if you'd like to come and try out, feel free.

• 2 weeks later...

I worked everything out alright and I tried to play online and the game told me that it needed to be updated? Would you happen to know what is up with it? If you do know how to update it then would you please send me the instructions or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

I worked everything out alright and I tried to play online and the game told me that it needed to be updated? Would you happen to know what is up with it? If you do know how to update it then would you please send me the instructions or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Kinda O/T but I will help you anyway.

Go here and download the patch from there. Then install it, reboot and you are done. :) Just remember.. NEVER update the game while it is still running.

Good luck with your club EVIL :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok guys,

SORRY for not doing any races or anything, been LOADS of work and just havn't been able to do this at all. Anyway, im on holidays now so should be able to set up a time.

JULY 5, 2009 CLUB MEET!

TIME: AUSTRALIA, SYDNEY: 6:15 AM

LONDON TIME: 9:15 PM

THESE ARE THE TIMES THAT THIS WILL BE HELD FOR SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA AND LONDON, ENGLAND.

We will be meeting at the PAGANI DEALERSHIP! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO HAVE THIS ROAD UNLOCKED BEFORE THIS TIME.

JULY 5 2009 MEET:

1: ALPHA FORCE (TicTac888 in-game, club leader)

2. andresthegreat

3.blokeman

4.kinom D.

It doesn't matter what car you bring to this, but just for joining you will recieve a free car of your choice.

PLEASE ADD ME ON X-FIRE TO CONFIRM YOU WILL BE COMING!

XFIRE TAG: alphaforce666

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok im making new club called "Team Alpha" instead of capitals. ive got no members so please feel free to show your interest, same events apply as Alpha Force said, plus i think we'll steal TDUC club's Mafia cruise idea (since they havent used it in lightyears!). Anyway, ll make a list and please either post here, on my profile page if you are interested.

EDIT:I shall call it TEAM ALPHA..just the exact same as Alpha Force had it, if this will not work, i shall call it TEAM ALPHA6

1. ME - President

2. -Reserved for Alpha Force- THE REASON I'M TAKING OVER IS BECAUSE ALPHA MESSED HIS TDU

USUAL EVENTS:

Demolition derby days

The occasional race/drag races

Themed/non themed cruises

Random car winners

Drifting competitions

Mafia cruise (get a black 4 door car and chase people)

And much much more.

The first person to join, will automatically become vice presedent.

so if you'd like to come and try out, feel free.

thanks