We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

J/T Tuning|Porsche CGT: Porsche 997 GT3 RS [V1.1]

Porsche Carrera GT

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy to see you are still going for it. I would ask big-t for any help since he seems to have mastered the 911 model. It always helps to collaborate, it makes things look better and they get done faster for impatient people such as myself and many others on the forum. :-D

Great work!

I am so happy to see you are still going for it. I would ask big-t for any help since he seems to have mastered the 911 model. It always helps to collaborate, it makes things look better and they get done faster for impatient people such as myself and many others on the forum. :-D

Great work!

I thought you weren't excited about it anymore ..

PorscheCGT : You're doing a good job ! The car is starting to look better and better.

Sorry, I'm Spanish, and not just write in English, and I'm speaking through the translator of google.

Where is the download link in the mod is a beta?

and indeed, I am new to the forum

pd: when a mod of ranault 19 ranault 5 turbo 2, Lamborghini Countach 25th anniversary, thanks in advance.

It isn't released yet. The Countach 25th anniversary is already in the game (in the mega car pack)

yes, I know that, but understand, I'm going to spend that which is worth megapck, where almost the only car I like, and I want someone to provide me, as a result atro mod, I have almost all porches, and it was not before, thanks in advance.

:crying::thumbsup:

yes, I know that, but understand, I'm going to spend that which is worth megapck, where almost the only car I like, and I want someone to provide me, as a result atro mod, I have almost all porches, and it was not before, thanks in advance.

:crying::thumbsup:

I don't think people would make the countach since it is in the megapack and would be a waste of time imo to do so .

And I ariais about the Lamborghini Diablo mod, a modification of the jaguar xj220, especially tires and rear lights, audi a6 and improve the original game, the Renault 19 v1 not v2, the 89 and that the vw passat cc. if you want to do it and make entreteneros would, in my opinion unnos good mod, not think?

Good luck understanding that ppl. I sure didn't :P

I also didnt got it :confused:

Well its only 10 Eur. But its your choise. And i dunno what you mean with the rest :confused:

;159682']I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but will this be finished? I'm just wondering because of that "Fantasy Porsche" you've started work on - Quite a few people were looking forward to this.

Hopefully it will be finished, but it's entirely up to you. :)

-Leadfoot

I was looking out for this one :) hopefully there will be updates

;159682']I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but will this be finished? I'm just wondering because of that "Fantasy Porsche" you've started work on - Quite a few people were looking forward to this.

Hopefully it will be finished, but it's entirely up to you. :)

-Leadfoot

My guess is that he is still working on it since he mentions the GT3RS in his signature .. Hope he updates us on the news about this .