We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

89 mustang request

gtconv2

hey all. i just joined the forum but i have been installing mods for awhile. sense its winter and my video game hours a day are taking away from my mechanic job and my real 89 mustang. id still like to expierince my mustang in tdu, if anyone wants to try making a fox mustang i would be so very appreciative. hopefully you guys are nicer than some other racing game forums. usually i get shunned for even bringing up the idea of the fox stang. because it lacks disk breaks and respectable suspension,

heres what i want.

interior [i want it to be as close as possible to the original with no fancy gauges i even want the stock radio.

exterior = id prefer a notch back mustang because of the trunk but if for some reason its to hard ill settle for the hatch. the lights need to be perfect along with the trim that runs all the away around the car. if you can find pictures of the lx style lights on googlei have some.

rims[ i would love it if some one could make the pony r style rims (STOCK) i dont know if this is even possible so dont laugh or laugh as long as you make the car.

personally i have the 351 engine out of the bronco in mine so the closest thing would be to replace the ford gt because of the 5.4 litre motor

if you need pics or sounds i have them at my disposal. so dont be hesitant to ask

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that it would be fun to see a Fox body in TDU (though I'm not really a fan of the style, but it saved the Mustang from extinction so it deserves a place in a game), but the modders don't really care about the request section since they prefer to make what they enjoy making (which is fine since it keeps them passionate about modding), so the chances of seeing this request become an actual mod are pretty slim.