We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't download any of these mods so far and didn't find the Info in the threads I looked into so far, so please do not get too mad at me. My question is: Can I replace the cars and still play Online? Or will there be some sort of filesize check etc. which prevents this?

You can replace any car you want to and still play online, only thing that might change from car to car is the in-car camera view.

No you can't do 2 rims.. If one rim ends up being bigger then the other then its cause TDU might be programmed to assort the rim to the tire most likely.

----------------------------------------

Edit: I've noticed alot of 'New' people are downloading the LP560-4 and is having issues cause they forgot about djeys magic map even know its in the Readme.txt if people actually read it.

So ive updated first page with the warning now, So! if any of the newish people download read the first post! :)

I don't know, i don't work at Atari/Eden games.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

There is very bad news, im still trying but some reason this LP640 has soo much issues. Out of my whole time modding this car has to be the most bugged car ever to try and fix.

Im not about to give up but im gonna try a couple of tests again and if they go well i might be able to get it working pretty quick if they fail then im gonna have to think real hard and decide what i can do.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==

Edit:

LP640 Stoped!

I tired some tests some of them was putting the car on another car and then body swapping on the murcielago, still crashed or was totally ugly. I've been trying for 3 days or even 4 and still can't get it and is the most bugged car ive ever done out of my whole time in modding. :(

In return of this i will release V1.2 of the LP560-4 and announce another car in this thread which will be another Exotic car which im looking at some now.

I can look up some exotics for you if you want...

but as for me, the Murcie coupe(in game) looks worse than the Roadster(Maple showed me) and I'm pretty sad that its not gonna get continued, although I still don't have the game(which I might get my mom to order it today)...

well no, seeing the original murcielago file is bugged from Atari/Eden games its really hard. So thats why its not working.

---------------------------------------------------

V1.2 will be released in a moment.

Fixes:

*Multiplayer issue when looking at someones interior on the car and is transparent.

*fixed some reflection issues no one noticed.

*Some flashing parts

*Problem with the exhaust being different from the others.

DAMNED :mad: that's really sad! What kind of bugs you get with the LP640? Is there New sorts that you never had to fix before? :eek:

One solution, instead of making a LP640 from scratch, can't you just export the "Eden murcielago" on Z-modeler and work on it ( not that much differences between a Murci and a LP640 ) even if you won't get a really accurate LP640. :confused:

If negative, one suggestion (I know you don't want any request here but I can't... sorry) : Make an Aston Martin DBS !:cheeky: Or rework a little the koenigseggs (v1.2).

By the way I know that you always try your best to keep us satisfy, and thank you so much for that.

I can't wait for the new LP560-4 thow !:p

Maplecars why are you being so immature.

Look at your sig.

~Tool831's Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Failed!~

------------------------------:sulk::sulk:----------------------------

Seriously he has stopped it for a reason just stop moaning about it, if you want it go make it yourself.

Ohyeah I Forgot You Cant Use Zmodeler!!