We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

need help with 360

TDUsuprtruper

I just got MC:LA for my 360 and then i went home and tried it, it didnt read right and its a perfect game, no scrathes or anything, my xbox 360 has had a lot of problems in the near past but i didnt expect it to have a problem with this one because its new, so i was just wondering, does the xbox 360 hard drive have a lot to do with the 360's not reading right?

yes i did try that, but my 360, its like it has a mind of its own, haha. its so weird and the whole console doesnt make sense, like right now im running the 360 and its running fine but it wont read the game, other times it makes so many noises and it sounds like its blowing up from the inside, the game still wont read. haha

im having this problem to i just posted about it i bought cod 4 had absoulty no starches or anything and it wont read just keeps saying open tray it happening with all my games lol

Yea since its happening with all your games it sounds like your 360 has called it quits. Probably best to get on the phone to M$ and arrange a repair.

Yeah i no lol funny thing i had just had 1 repaired for the red lights like 2 months ago and when i sent away it was the beginneing of summer holidays and didnt get back till september so i might get a new xbox and keep my harddrive and finally when i do get to running evertime i load a screen it says disc cant not read