We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any good films for Blu-Ray?

Iced_Bullet

Well, no point having a Blu-Ray player, without any films.

I've seen a lot of the 'new releases' etc (cinema / DVD), so are there any good films you can suggest we buy/rent?

Some UK online stores:

http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/6-/RegionHome.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=amb_link_36591365_1?ie=UTF8&search-alias=dvd&rh=n%3A573406%2Cn%3A383380011&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_r=09KAT77ZR0X1XEN5EPMS&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=225417891&pf_rd_i=293962011

I got my parents some for Christmas.

- No Country For Old Men

- Valley of Elah

- Cloverfield

They all are meant to have good ratings. The Dark Knight is meant to be another good one with great detail in the picture and a good storyline etc.. :p

How about using http://www.find-dvd.co.uk as it will point out the cheapest price for the DVD you search for and will give some good pointer's.

Also using the Shopping search on Google and listing the Price from Low to High will also help.

Hope that helps you!

Yeah true. I have it on normal DVD and was gonna get it on BD although I didn't really see the point. Might be a good idea when it comes down a bit more in price though. Also Galapagos is another good one apparently, especially on Blu Ray so you might want to take a look at it. ;)

It's sort of like Planet Earth but a bit different as if focuses on The Galapagos Islands, and the wildlife which lives on it, off the coast of South America.

Prison Break Season 2, have seen a bitt off it (not the Blu-Ray version) its very good. On off the best series i have ever seen :)

Your joking right? that show started to get realy crap really quick after they broke out of the prison. (for a show called prison break they sure do alot of stuff not related to braking out of prisons)

Your joking right? that show started to get realy crap really quick after they broke out of the prison. (for a show called prison break they sure do alot of stuff not related to braking out of prisons)

No i'm not joking i really like it, altough i havent seen hole season 2 because they got it off the tv :(

I chose 'Batman: The Dark Knight + Batman: Begins Box Set'; 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith'

Brother Chose: 'The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian'

And we got 'Ratoutille' free with the system

omg the quality is drool :D and with the 1000W sub we got with it, the shock tactics or places are so much more effective, even though I've seen Dark Knight 4 times :D And I've noticed so many more things happen, because of the quality. I know, it's weird!

Mum has decided that instead of buying loads of films, we're going to be renting them from Blockbuster or Tesco for about £60 a year and it works out at about 1 per week. It is unlimited, but you can only have 1 at a time.