We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dwayne or Playboy X? [Spoilers]

Car Freak

Inspired by Nodz's thread, which one did you kill?

I wasted Dwayne (ex-con who didnt learn from his time in the slammer), but after having found out he gives you an extra house, as well as an extra perk, I'm wondering if I should re-play the game again from that point (currently doing the Mafia missions, havent reached finale missions yet, have yet to decide which McReary to kill).

Do you think the extras you get from Dwayne are useful at all? Because as far as saving cars is concerned (which is all I care about), whether that house belongs to you or not is irrelevant, You can still save cars in the yellow parking lot.

So, opinions?

IMO you wasted the wrong person. Dwayne is more genuine than Playboy, I hat playboy and had no hesitation to kill him. Dwayne gives you some homies (if liked above 75%) to help you on missions. But imo he was more levelled than Playboy and deserved a chance a bit of luck if you will.

For the averagely intelligent members among us, we're able to work out parts of the storyline from these thread titles. Seeing as I haven’t got to these part, I now know 3 choices I will have to make. Thanks so much.

Sorry man... I was just curious and following the trend... it was quite a hard decision for me back then...

Well by the title of the thread doesn't really give much away, who said it was about killing them?? by opening the thread and reading you have spoiled it ;)

I didn't read the first post. I just guessed because I had to choose between killing that guy on the construction roof top or not.

Well the games been out a while now and unfortunately some titles can't describe the situation without mentioning something about it hence the Spoilers. I've renamed some of the other threads but this one needs to remain otherwise you don't know what it's about.

Would you rather a thread saying Decision Help? [spoilerS] and then the first sentence saying something like "I can't decide between killing central character A or central character B at the end of the game right after you kill central character C". You see this is more damning as your curiosity takes you into the thread because the title tells you nothing and then you read something major compared to just seeing a title.

Also you can tell when a choice has to be made in this game, it doesn't exactly hide the fact of who the game wants you to waste.

I didn't read the first post. I just guessed because I had to choose between killing that guy on the construction roof top or not.

True but someone saying A or B could mean alot of things.But remember anything you do has an outcome and locks or unlocks part of the game later on.

OUt of curiosity did you kill him on the construction site??

The choices you make don't make a huge difference to be honest, however in those situations it does seem to affect the 'Friends' you find dotted around afterwards.

In regards to the Construction Site first choice I didn't kill him as I hated Vlad, in fact I wanted to kill Vlad from the first few times I met him. On my second playthrough though I did but again didn't really want to.