We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Howdy

WhiteTiger

Hi, Im new to the forums! Iv played TDU for about a year and a half now. Just single player though, never have tried multiplayer. I dont know how to set up an account. Anyways, you guys have got some great mods! Keep it up! I cant wait to see a Corvette ZR1 Mod. I have the Corvette Z06 with stage 3, but it only gives 600hp. The ZR1 has 640hp. Well, thats about it with me! Bye!

Thanks, I tried it, but it just makes my game crash after I click on "Continue Game". I had to reinstall. :(

Since I reinstalled and lost EVERYTHING, I decided to make an online account. I clicked the filter to show the players in multiplayer, but didnt see any. Do I have to unlock all the roads for the players to be shown? Because I dont have many roads unlocked yet since I had to restart.

Also, I really want a ZR-1 that works for me. So would there be a way to edit the corvette file and just add an extra 40HP to the 600HP I have right now? Then I would have a ZR-1 in a Z06 Body :)