We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lens Flair: TDU-C's Best Photos

Speedtouch

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true, well at least for last year. The cars coming from Esplanade Bridge turning into the righthander, with the Esplanade on their right, there's a portion where you can catch the rear of the cars without any fences.

Oh that bit? Yeah I did manage to find that little gap in the fences, but what I meant was that there's fencing all around the rest of the track...

Ooh :D

Here are some photos I took today :

C&C, please. :)

I like the first although it would have been better if there was no detail in the houses and they were just sillhouettes. That shot reminds me of Far Cry 2 for some reason. :D

The second is also nice, I like how you have made it into a vertical composition instead of a horizontal one and I think it works like this.

The third does nothing for me, theres nothing that catches my eye really.

Took these during my trip to Oban on thursday.

img8243tduc1.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/IMG_7988edit1tdu-c2.jpg

I like the first although it would have been better if there was no detail in the houses and they were just sillhouettes. That shot reminds me of Far Cry 2 for some reason. :D

The second is also nice, I like how you have made it into a vertical composition instead of a horizontal one and I think it works like this.

The third does nothing for me, theres nothing that catches my eye really.

First one : well, that's how it was, I can make them sillhouettes but that won't be a photo anymore. :p And glad you liked it. :)

Second one : yeah, I really liked that stripe of clouds and wanted to put it in a big photo, so that's how it turned out. :D

Thrid one : it's a simple one, yeah. I was hoping for the soft colours to make you it. :lol:

Thanks for the critics. ;)