We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Mandatory 360 Dashboard Update 03/02/09

t.

Those of you who logged on today will have been prompted to update your console. It's nothing to get excited about unless you connect your 360 to your TV via HDMI, in which case you'll be glad to hear this patch fixes an audio fault when using HDMI. Nothing exciting otherwise.

My only other observation is that since this update when viewing your friends on the Dashboard the game covers (excluding the Dashboard) no longer show up in front of the parties, and the same goes for the title image under the My Xbox section from where you launch the game. Although I imagine this will be fixed soon.

[EDIT: Seems to be fixed now]

So another flawless update from MS...

IGNORE EVERYTHING ABOVE AS IT'S MEANINGLESS IN COMPARISON TO THIS!

MS have updated the dashboard to now feature the European TDU cover instead of the US one! :D

Nipper;156384']

Any noticeable extra speed through the guide in games? Or is it still slower than a snail on strike?

Nope it's still sluggish and hangs on the screen when you try and close it.

Not been on today yet, but I hope they do fix the game cover issue, I think that's a nice little addition to the friends list :p.

Cover issue now seems to be resolved.

Nice to see MS have their priorities in order *snicker* :D *runs off with flame shield in place*

lol the update was worth it for the TDU cover. As it happens they have updated a fair few game covers, I noticed RB6V2 has a slightly different cover now.