We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT Legends

Kelvjy

Just thought I would create a new thread about GTL as i've fallen in love with it again :o This is for anyone really who wants to post photos/videos of GTL or talk about how awesome it is.

Anyway I will start with two videos of mine :thumbsup:

Ford Capri RS 3100 around Crystal Palace

and

Ford Capri V8 mod at Rouen (day/night) absolutely beautiful track and car.

Tell me what you think and I will take request for a certain car or track to be driven on.

GTLegends is one of the best racing games out, atleast I think it is and as I post this i'm uploading another video at Rouen in the Capri RS and it happens to be my fastest lap ever at Rouen in it (2:13.365) and it sounds brutal now that I got the sound mod for it :) really does sound like the real thing now. Mb you got Rouen for GTR Evo ?

Hmm...that gives me an idea, DBR9/Radical SR3 at Rouen :drool: I do believe that would be quite awesome :) Might be a video of that in a few days :cheeky:

I reckon I could easily get under the 2 minute mark in the SR3 :)

Video is here :thumbsup:

GTREvolution vid. Radical SR3 around Joux Plane from RBR, in heavy rain :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4TkLyygz_A

When i'm actually racing I use the cockpit view but I record from the bonnet/hood view for fps reasons, also I run on medium textures so it doesn't look very nice.

Next video from GTRE will be a BMW M3 GTR and Porsche 977 RSR comparison at the green hell (Nurburgring).

Indeed the RSR does win easily. Maybe because its a mod :confused: was 8 seconds quicker than M3 GTR with a few little mishaps :eek2:. Might do C6R GT2 maybe or Mosler MT900R, don't know yet though. I won't tell you the lap times as that would spoil the video, well I can tell you there definitely sub 15 minute laps :nanananana:.

Unlucky ^^^^^

The M3 GTR v C6R GT2 video is here and in the video there seems to be some sound lag towards the end which I can't help. Mb, Rouen is epic, I used to play it on GPL :thumbsup: fantastic track. Oh and what are your top 5 tracks ?

For me its got too be:

1.Nordscheilfe (3-4k laps total on it)

2.Spa

3.Rouen

4.Assen

5.Sebring