We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2009 Nissan GT-R

Tool831

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second!:D It's really awsome man! Thanks a bunch!:thumbsup:

Goes to try it out...:excited:

p.s. Don't take this the wrong way,but every set of rims you make...they kinda stand out in a bad way...I mean they are nicely done as a model,but texture or material or bump or something is not right...they look like they're made out of clay??:confused: Is there a way around that?(except just putting a different ones)

p.p.s. Have you checked my GT-R sound?

http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=8569

Well the colour on the rims depends on what time of day it is.. They can look brownish when the sun is setting etc then during actual day they show silver. However i have done the rims standard without reflection. I may do another version of them when reflection is on. :)

This is what they look like with reflection turned on

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20090116163705.jpg

I'll released them in a min, as a version 2.. Cause the rims released with Version 1 are still good just don't have reflection.

Well sadly interior sucks.. But im not jesus or a miracle worker.. so sorry but your going to have to deal with the crap interior from NFS Undercover.

---------------

And to everyone who thinks the interior sucks yes i know.. but be thankful this GT-R has a interior unlike the proto.

Well sadly interior sucks.. But im not jesus or a miracle worker.. so sorry but your going to have to deal with the crap interior from NFS Undercover.

---------------

And to everyone who thinks the interior sucks yes i know.. but be thankful this GT-R has a interior unlike the proto.

Ok, I see and I know that you can't rework an NFS conversion. Thank you for doing your very best just for our pleasure!:p

Well, unfortunately I will not install this mod in my game, even if this car appeal me so much, just because I spent 100% of my driving time inside the car, so this GT-R will always looking crap to me :o.

Well like i said.. Lucky there is a dash then nothing.. Its not like you drive staring at the dashboard.

----

Oh i forgot to mention though.. You can actually use the Skyline interior, cause that works, and nothing hangs out of the car as far as i know.

That's true, a crap dash is better than nothing....hemm...:rolleyes:, hopefully

I find interesting that I can use the skyline interior without bugs, even if it is not correct for the GT-R. I 'll finally make a try.

It Does Have An Interior!

Tool Cant Help That Is So Bad. Try Using The Normal Skyline Interior Instead Of The GTR Interior

Tested! And it works perfectly, no bug founded inside the car... But we can see some parts of the inside... when we look the car from outside! Especially on or throught the roof !:lol:. I don't care about that mismatch between skyline and GT-R cause I'm a cockpit driver ! ;)