We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

RACE Pro - Your Verdict

Nodz86

Is this game worth purchasing.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this game worth purchasing.

• Floor it to the checkout!
    • Steer well clear!
    • Wait until the bargain bin!

They didn't though, that's the thing, persevere and tinker the controls to your style and the game just comes alive and shows you what is wrong with all the others.

It's fantastic fun online.

Bare in mind this in regards to consoles so if you're comparing to PC then don't bother. And don't forget this is their first time with LIZARD and also on a console. Great thing is all the arcade kiddies and those who care about graphics ala GRID stay away meaning the racing stays strong.

I play LFS, so I could care less for graphics. But at the same time, I want decent physics, and I am afraid that Race Pro is the worst £40 I have spent in my life.

What's with all the races being 2 laps long anyway? I mean, really, WTF... There is barely any time to get the engine warm let alone the tires...

Did you play it much?

The early races in Career are 2 laps long. They increase the further you go. In Championships you can set your own number of laps, the same with Single Race. If you have a PC then you don't really need this game anyway but for consoles it's definitely one for the racers.

And the game has decent physics, lap a car round a track and you can tell the tyres have heated, the brakes are at optimum, brake and tyre fade (optional) is fantastic too, you really know you need that extra 20-50 meters later in the race. Turn the tyre noise % up and you'll hear the accuracy of slippage telling you when the car is being pushed. It's bare bones but it's great at what it does. If you still feel the same after a good number of races then fair enough but I'll be surprised if it doesn't click with you just how good a racer this game is.

Did you play it much?

The early races in Career are 2 laps long. They increase the further you go. In Championships you can set your own number of laps, the same with Single Race. If you have a PC then you don't really need this game anyway but for consoles it's definitely one for the racers.

And the game has decent physics, lap a car round a track and you can tell the tyres have heated, the brakes are at optimum, brake and tyre fade (optional) is fantastic too, you really know you need that extra 20-50 meters later in the race. Turn the tyre noise % up and you'll hear the accuracy of slippage telling you when the car is being pushed. It's bare bones but it's great at what it does. If you still feel the same after a good number of races then fair enough but I'll be surprised if it doesn't click with you just how good a racer this game is.

Yeh it felt it was decent, but its just another sim and played for like 30mins n left it since :p