We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

*UPDATED* Ferrari 360/575M New Sounds (360 and 575M upgraded to v2)

Hari Vatanan

Just finished these Ferrari sounds. Got the base samples from another game and worked it up a bit to fit into TDU. They sound quite good in my opinion, especially the 360 (though the terrible audio quality of the sample doesn't make it's justice).

You will need the Magic bnk1.map file.

EDIT: Added a second version of the 575M sound which mainly tries to fix transitions. Mid to high rpm's are probably fixed, but low to mid's aren't yet quite there.

EDIT 2: Added a second version of the 360CS sound which is ment to fix the transitions between low-mid and mid-high rpm's, so they should sound smoother now. Eventually still needs some more work put into it but I haven't got much free time lately, so this was kind off a fast update in between busy times.

Samples:

360: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7zq80r

575M: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d4ocvc

Hi Hari Vatanan!

Didn´t tried out yet the 575M sound, but I did go for it in the 360 and it is the best sound so far, no doubts about it!!

But I am sure you can make this perfect!!

I mean, the startup, idle and low RPM´s are awesome (though low RPM´s are a little too much bass).. and the high RPM´s are great but they sound a little too much F430 in some points! The pitch is a little off as well.

A big friend of mine has a 360CS so I´ve recorded some sounds of it with great quality (it has stock exhaust apart from som hyperflow cats), I´ve actually posted the download link here:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7886

Please, don´t take this the wrong way, you did an excellent job!! As much as I´m sure you can do the ultimate perfect sound for the Stradale..

If you could take the time to check out the sounds and maybe see what you can do, I´d appreciate it very much!!

Thanks and congratulations again.

maybe a nice Big block V8 sound next?

Well, I've been trying to find some muscle V8's, but I haven't got too lucky so far. Yet I did tried one for the GT500, but doesn't sound too good and it's kinda buggy. I may consider uploading it though.

RCViani, thank you, glad you like it. :)

I took a peak at that sound and its fabulous, but unfortunately I can't make a good job out of it...I'm just a beginner, and, if not even saladine can manage it, me much less. :(

Well, and as for what needs to be changed in the sound, I may give it a look someday.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

A big friend of mine has a 360CS so I´ve recorded some sounds of it with great quality (it has stock exhaust apart from som hyperflow cats), I´ve actually posted the download link here:

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7886

Thanks and congratulations again.

Perfect sound but i think is very hard to do with this sample .

The best way is to save the F360 sound ( or other cars for other soundmod ) in 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000 and 8000 (8500) rpm each piece for at least 5 seconds.

With that we can do a very good soundmod ;)

• 1 month later...