We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SCHWING! Wayne's world easter egg

Who

Right, anyone who has watched the movie Wayne's World (and anyone who hasn't, should) will be familiar with the AMC pacer in the movie, the mirthmobile...

mirthmobile.jpg

Anyway, there's a very similar car in the lost and damned, called the rhapsody (a reference to the opening sequence where they head bang to bohemian rhapsody)

Recently discovered though, is a nice little treat on the dash... watch the video to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2SWgHIE_OA

• 2 weeks later...
Uhh...This is probably a stupid/noobish thing to ask, but did the guy in the video shoot a surrendering civilian?? I knew the game had lots of violence and murder, but shooting surrendering civilian? :eek:

It's fun....:eek::lol:

Uhh...This is probably a stupid/noobish thing to ask, but did the guy in the video shoot a surrendering civilian?? I knew the game had lots of violence and murder, but shooting surrendering civilian? :eek:

Thats called GTA :D

It's fun....

Yep :D

It's fun....:eek::lol:

Thats called GTA :D

Yep :D

Note to self: Watch for Dutch people with automatic weapons........

:cheeky:

Btw, is it nessecary to shoot the civilians or did the guy in the vid do it for "fun"? I'm thinking of getting this game, so I'm a bit curious. :)

Note to self: Watch for Dutch people with have automatic weapons........

:cheeky:

Btw, is it nessecary to shoot the civilians or did the guy in the vid do it for "fun"? I'm thinking of getting this game, so I'm a bit curious. :)

:lol:

Its a sandbox game so you can do whatever you want. And trust me its a lott of fun :). You're getting GTA IV or TLAD ? (The Lost and Damned, only for the xbox 360)

:lol:

Its a sandbox game so you can do whatever you want. And trust me its a lott of fun :). You're getting GTA IV or TLAD ? (The Lost and Damned, only for the xbox 360)

I would buy GTA IV, as I don't have a Xbox. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. Thanks for the info SLRRR. :)

Guess we're getting a bit off topic. xD

I would buy GTA IV, as I don't have a Xbox. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'm going to get it or not. Thanks for the info SLRRR. :)

Guess we're getting a bit off topic. xD

Yep :). If you are getting it for the pc than look out for the system requirements, because it needs a quad core to run good.