We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fuel: anybody with insite or opinions?

madpioneer

Just recently saw the blogs, news of Fuel the game coming soon middle of this year from Codemaster.

Might be old news to you but this one slipped under the radar for me.

5,000 miles of road and area to drive, race.

I have seen the screen shots and all the little known details anyone here with some inside info or thoughts?

I read already that the frame rate chugs when in a big event from the demos played at shows.

So not sure my system will handle it either. I hope Dirt2 will run for me as Dirt did not.

Games are getting so system demanding all the time, I am going to have to seriously look into getting a newer updated PC.

I read already that the frame rate chugs when in a big event from the demos played at shows.

So not sure my system will handle it either. I hope Dirt2 will run for me as Dirt did not.

Games are getting so system demanding all the time, I am going to have to seriously look into getting a newer updated PC.

All those pc games need more and more... mostly because off the crappy ports nowadays (like GTA IV it's really crap, shame on you Rockstar). But i'm considering a console, because you dont have to upgrade all the time

originally posted by: SLRRR All those pc games need more and more... mostly because off the crappy ports nowadays (like GTA IV it's really crap, shame on you Rockstar). But i'm considering a console, because you dont have to upgrade all the time

Yes thats true but then you limit yourself in a great selection of controllers and steering wheels that are PC & game compatible. Not to mention the different types of feedbacks from those wheels. Then theres the graphics that can sometimes rival consoles. With PC you have the choice to upgrade but not with consoles.

The ability to explore and mod the files in PC games.

For example Richard Burns Rally, I have done the H-shifter plug in along with analog gauges on screen, particle & engine sound upgrades, all virtually impossible with a console version.

The downside-many games that are on console are never available for PC, then again some of those games you would never want on PC anyway, but some you really wish they were.:crying:

I was a console gamer for many years but a friend of mine showing COD4 on his PC really got me hooked. Then I landed a good deal on a descent PC and have never looked back.

I do plan to get a 360 for my son when he visits but for me PC is where its at until it just gets abandoned, which I don't think will happen just yet.

Pro & con for both console & PC.

Being a late comer to the PC side I am really enjoying my new/old discovery!:lol:

Yes thats true but then you limit yourself in a great selection of controllers and steering wheels that are PC & game compatible. Not to mention the different types of feedbacks from those wheels. Then theres the graphics that can sometimes rival consoles. With PC you have the choice to upgrade but not with consoles.

The ability to explore and mod the files in PC games.

For example Richard Burns Rally, I have done the H-shifter plug in along with analog gauges on screen, particle & engine sound upgrades, all virtually impossible with a console version.

The downside-many games that are on console are never available for PC, then again some of those games you would never want on PC anyway, but some you really wish they were.:crying:

I was a console gamer for many years but a friend of mine showing COD4 on his PC really got me hooked. Then I landed a good deal on a descent PC and have never looked back.

I do plan to get a 360 for my son when he visits but for me PC is where its at until it just gets abandoned, which I don't think will happen just yet.

Pro & con for both console & PC.

Being a late comer to the PC side I am really enjoying my new/old discovery!:lol:

:offtopic:

Yes that's the point with the console almost every game comes out for the consoles (xbox & ps3), but you cant modify it.