We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi S5

Devang_Gandhi

Who Would Like it to be made?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Like it to be made?

Hey everyone, this is my second request seeing the 1st one never really got attention but hey i dont mind.

Shark did promise us this car but seem to have completely disappeared from TDU:C, R8 Still beta, civic and many others still WIP's so i thought if tool, reaper or someone active could have a go at it please.

I'd like it to be made as it will represent the nice detail each modders can give to this awsome car

Thanks

Ofcourse I'd like this car.

The S5 is maybe the car with the nicest roofline (is that a English word?)

But it is true, please make it.

Give it the interior of the A6 or RS4 I dont botter, we just need it ingame.

But all the modders do what they want, and probably never take a look in this thread.

Yes, the S5 is a very nice car! I would want to do it, but I haven't the time to do. .... I think other modders, look also in the request threads, but we all can't do 10 things, at the same time. And don't forgot it, we paid for Zmod and invest our free time, to do the mods. ;)

I hope, that we can give some of the requested cars, in the next weeks.

Greetings

Stefan

No problem Mielie,

for both of us, english is not the first language! .... So sometimes it's difficult to take the right conclusions.

I think, we should "shut up" ..... because we are going offtopic ;)

Edit: i've voted for "YES" .... because i like this car very much .... time will show, who does it

Greetz

Stefan

Yes I know, taht u have spent some $60 (£30) on zmod so u have everyright to do whatever u wanna do with it. the point of this request is to maybe finish of some of the unfinished mods the other modders left for their personal reasons. promises should only be made if u can fulfil them, if u cant then u must have a valid reason, like tool not finishing the veyron coz he had viruses that wiped out everything and he did not wanna do it all over again. or basbas coz he had the new job and now makes loads of cash from his models (atleast taht wat i read and understood) so y will he do it for free i wouldnt. not like saying close the thread until i say so and then never come back to look at the bloddy thing again.

but anyways. good to see taht there are people who loves audi's, after all we can prove jeremy clackson wrong on his views on people who love and drive audi's :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...