We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark971 has stealed my work!

MapleCars

Seriously, believe me or not, shark971,

had stolen my interior from here

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7121

If you don't believe, download the file and shark's file and extract the file "dash_d.2db"

If you think I've changed the download link, this doesn't lies

Last edited by Maplecars; 19/12/2008 at 17:21 PM.

And I've saved it as an image as follow:

Mines:

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/Maplecars/Mine.jpg

Sharks:

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/Maplecars/Shark.jpg

And this one I haven't release it, which is in

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=8604

http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr144/Maplecars/Mineupdated.jpg

(And I think he had stolen my ideas) - Just don't care about this,

open the first two one in tabs,

Just look, I mean how will the texture in the carbon fibre be the same, even it is, how will it be the same size? it should be abit more sticking out, or some uncovered, and how will the direction be the same? And I had a photoshop saved file of that, each time when you save it, and if you extract again, the quality will lose, and his carbon quality is not the same with my fresh one in my .psd file.

Just look at the right leather, how could the darkness be 100% the same?

He just added carbon fibre, about the carbon fibre more, can be copied and paste easily if you try, and how will the buttons in the centre conscle be the same, even the red button, it's like IMPOSSIBLE, the only reason, is he got my work and edit something and post it as his.

what I think he did was make the exterior gauge, the DVD player, made carbon in the steering wheel, maybe just abit more, about the interior gauge, I've saw a person in Youtube has one and availabe for download there, and I've onced use it, and the quality isn't as high.

The reason I'm not posting it in the Mod Shop is because I was banned by Diablo for some arguement with Reaper.

I know that Diablo is reading this message, and I've pmed him about the problem, and Diablo plz take this serious, you know what happened to me when I've edited Reaper's model, not it's unfair to me.

Thx

If you guys don't argree - my rep if you want, I'm kind of retired in this forum.

Accusing someone of stealing something is a very serious alegation.

By the looks of things it appears that yes they are similar, but they have quite a few differances.

I'd reccomend PMing Shark and talking to him about it, he is the only one that will know if he has edited your work or not ;)

Well if you haven't released it yet then how did he get hold of it?

I said I've release the 2nd pic, the 3rd pic I haven't release it.

If you're using Mozzilla Firefox, press view image and look and swtich the tab, and you'll see the carbon is same.

if sharks971 is online, ask him, and he might say that he have used my work.

EDIT: Maybe used/plagiarized/copied/published/edited.

I've had a look at your thread, it doesnt say that people arent allowed to edit your mod, Tool and TheReaper say that, so if things like this happen, they have something to go on, you haven't, So it may be a bit harder for you to have a case.

when will Diablo, go online? I've pmed him.

And also Ninja Fish, but he don't seems to get used to it.

I said I've release the 2nd pic, the 3rd pic I haven't release it.

If you're using Mozzilla Firefox, press view image and look and swtich the tab, and you'll see the carbon is same.

if sharks971 is online, ask him, and he might say that he have used my work.

EDIT: Maybe used/plagiarized/copied/published/edited.

Very nicely said there :rolleyes:

Might as well say something like I might marry Kirsten Dunst tomorrow morning.

And CMM's right. You never said anything about not being able to edit your textures

Ok here is my 2 cents...

Maplecars, shark did not edit your texture.

It only looks the same as the textures has to be mapped out that way for it to show properly in TDU. So of course it will look kind of the same.

The carbon fibre is not the same its different and even if it was the same then it still does not mean he use your texture. It could just mean he found the carbon fibre pattern you used.

And yes Tool does not care because you shouldnt be opening other peoples work and comparing them. Also why should he care when you pm him all the time begging him to use your textures etc.

Also you are NOT BANNED FROM THE MOD SHOP you are being moderated which means any posts that you make has to be accepted by an admin. And i did not get you into that position in the mod shop it was you who did. And if you are not careful it could be more of a permanent thing around the rest of the forum

Also anyway sharks interior looks alot different and so much better than yours. So how can he of stole your work.

Also if you are retired in this forum then why care and post so much making stupid arguments that can be avoided.

End Of...

Okay like i said in PM's maple.. You ain't 'king' of retexuring. You do this with every retexture someone does for example Aston martin DBS retexture someone did, you posted in there and said it was done already and you just linked them to your work etc etc.. Now your opening peoples work and EVEN posting it on the internet, mainly you are comparing your work to someone else's and just want to complain just so his gets taken off TDUC so yours is the only one existing and people download yours.

----

I'm not gonna reply in here... So its end of story for my argument.

Ok here is my 2 cents...

Maplecars shark did not edit your texture.

It only looks the same as the textures has to be mapped out that way for it to show properly in TDU. So of course it will look kind of the same.

The carbon fibre is not the same its different and even if it was the same then it still does not mean he use your model. It could just mean he found the carbon fibre pattern you used.

And yes Tool does not care because you shouldnt be opening other peoples work and comparing them. Also why should he care when you pm him all the time begging him to use your textures etc.

Also you are NOT BANNED FROM THE MOD SHOP you are being moderated which means any posts that you make has to be accepted by an admin.

Also anyway sharks interior looks alot different and so much better than yours. So how can he of stole your work.

Also if you are retired in this forum then why care and post so much making stupid arguments that can be avoided.

End Of...

1st. It is really impossible to have the same carbon.

2nd He'd opened my file first

3rd I say banned because it's just almost got no different from banning

4th my 3rd pic is better than him

5th I now don't really care, my Exterior mods are link to youtube, before the youtube are linked to here, my rep is decreasing I don't care. Because It's too boring, I still want to be involed here.

1st. It is really impossible to have the same carbon.

2nd He'd opened my file first

3rd I say banned because it's just almost got no different from banning

5th I now don't really care, my Exterior mods are link to youtube, before the youtube are linked to here, my rep is decreasing I don't care. Because It's too boring, I still want to be involed here.

HE DID NOT OPEN YOUR TEXTURE!!!!

his is a different re-texture. Obviously it will look the same as it has to be mapped out the same to show in test drive.

--- I Will No Longer Post In Here As I Dont Want To Be Involved In This Argument

HE DID NOT OPEN YOUR TEXTURE!!!!

his is a different re-texture. Obviously it will look the same as it has to be mapped out the same to show in test drive.

I've know, if you paste a texture in photoshop, you'll have to crop it to the orginal one, and it won't be same.

I think you need to learn how to respect other peoples work, I'm sure shark spent some time making his mod, and to start saying that is very very immature, its not a competition on who's mod is who's, let the people who use the mod choose which one they like best, instead of trying to tell them which one to use, stop trying to get one over him in public as its not fair on Shark as he is not here to defend for himself, i seriously don't think much more can be said on this matter

I think you need to learn how to respect other peoples work, I'm sure shark spent some time making his mod, and to start saying that is very very immature, its not a competition on who's mod is who's, let the people who use the mod choose which one they like best, instead of trying to tell them which one to use, stop trying to get one over him in public as its not fair on Shark as he is not here to defend for himself, i seriously don't think much more can be said on this matter

I'm not trying to compare, but he used my thing, this isn't fare.

I know I've onced compared some before with other, I'm sorry about that.

EDIT: As what I've expected many people -ed my rep.

so i'll be leaving here soon

Thread locked, theres no need to create a thread to start an arguement and post about mods outside the Mod section as you are moderated there.

If you have any problems with any members talk to the mods and admin like it says in the rules!!!!