We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

i brought a car but i do not have?

zonda722

yesterday night i brought a ford shelby cobra concept for the max ammount of monney u no 9.9999 mill or what eva it is and i had to go so i exited the game without driving it. i just recently went on the game to drive it and it is not there it has charged me the monney but it is not in any of my garages i go into transactions and it says i brought it but yet i have no car i also brought a mustang gt-r for 1 mill and i have that but not my ford shelby please help cos i now got no monney :(:crying:

edit: it defonatly purchased because it came up saying achevement you now own 4 fords?

Those are strange, but I thought you can't buy most or all concept cars & only winning them is the the way to owning them.:confused: I also didn't know there are cars costing high in the millions? I'm more interested in replacing cars with stunning mods, but I also have some favorite TDU cars. I got over 50 cars in TDU & I'm still buying many more!

Those are strange, but I thought you can't buy most or all concept cars & only winning them is the the way to owning them.:confused: I also didn't know there are cars costing high in the millions? I'm more interested in replacing cars with stunning mods, but I also have some favorite TDU cars. I got over 50 cars in TDU & I'm still buying many more!

If you have an online profile, you can also buy them off the trade, usually for lots of money. ;)

If you want to sell something on trade, you often the highest amount possible for it so that you will actually gain something if anyone buys it. :cheeky:

If you have an online profile, you can also buy them off the trade, usually for lots of money. ;)

If you want to sell something on trade, you often the highest amount possible for it so that you will actually gain something if anyone buys it. :cheeky:

Ok that sounds interesting, but I don't play online & I'm enjoying the car mods from the talented users.;)