We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BOV (Blow Off Valve)

maric

Ok just a question

i have about 10 Blow of valve sounds (when a turbo spools to max and you let of or change gear that loud noise for those who dont know lol) i want to know how to stick them onto the sound files, i downloaded a great mod from someone who made a supra and the sound file with a BOV but it aint loudor long enough for me lol the one i have is a real pidgeon sound!!

Please some help! :) ta dudes!:confused:

Ok just a question

i have about 10 Blow of valve sounds (when a turbo spools to max and you let of or change gear that loud noise for those who dont know lol) i want to know how to stick them onto the sound files, i downloaded a great mod from someone who made a supra and the sound file with a BOV but it aint loudor long enough for me lol the one i have is a real pidgeon sound!!

Please some help! :) ta dudes!:confused:

download the TDU modding tools and using them,extract the "offhigh" sample of the car sound you wanna change,load it in an audio editing prog like audacity,put the blow off sound in the next track at the beginning,make a mixdown,save a mixdown as microsoft adapcm 44KHz 4bit mono wav file,finaly,using modding tools again,replace(modify size option)the offhigh sample with the one you've created and that's it,you've got a new bov sound.:cool: have fun!

I have some problems with audacity. After work my sound files , I recorded. but when I reopens with audacity I see it has changed over the end of the track .

Someone know ,how cut this part correctly without this line at the end of track ? ( in red on the screen)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Tom Clancy's HAWX... i think :D

lol tom clancy's , ace combat 6 it's too arcade for me and not real not really interesting , one minute or two , but no more ... (star wars flight with 150 missiles for ground attack in f15,f22,su 27 or mirage 2000 ... ):D.

No the screen from lockon FC 1.12 b(with track ir or ,freetrack v2, x52 or cougar joystick ... not a padlle ^^) is the best air combat simulator for me:thumbsup:( falcon 4 is a very good simulator but no so easy and graphics not good , and fsx very nice simulator but is not a air combat simulator :( ).

:rolleyes:No one know the solution for my question (if its really possible ) ?

In the sky at mach 2 ... ;)

I have some problems with audacity. After work my sound files , I recorded. but when I reopens with audacity I see it has changed over the end of the track .

Someone know ,how cut this part correctly without this line at the end of track ? ( in red on the screen)

-snip-

yeah,sometimes it does that when you save the file,rounding the length at 5 or 10 sec,I don't know why and it's quite annoying. Try closing the program and reopening and try again.also you can try selecting the wave from the beginning to just before the added silence at the end and then go edit-find zero crossings and then export selection as wav...if that doesn't help,get another small program like ace of wav which never adds that crap at the end and use it to cut the wave there...

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!