We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porsche Carrera GT Sound(UPDATED gauge)

Skepsis

I only asked because it's the perfect starting base for a really good Gallardo sound, it just needs to go higher, everything below 6000 is perfect, it just needs that top end howl.

Saladine made a good gallardo sound(it doesn't howl that much,but you can hear it's a V10),search the forum.

Why there is no diffrent between 6000rpm and 8000 rpm?

But to 6000rpm really good sound.

Cuz it's made for the zonda bodyswap(the previous carrera gt worked great on the zonda),which tops at 6000rpm.

Can this sound be extended to 7000RPM's? or getting new sample's for that, since the new Carrera GT doesn't work on the Zonda :(

Sorry it can't,cuz it'd have to be made on another cars sound skeleton and that would mean different pitches of all samples ,but I don't have any for the carrera gt and pitch shifting exsisting ones is not an option for me(it would come out very poor in quality,so...no).

Well, so far I tried using the same sample's and fit them onto the RT12 skeleton, the sound was actually decent, but needs a bit of tweaking(when going down from the high to medium it sounds weird) so maybe if you don't mind I can send you the sound and you can add the finishing touches to it?

Well, so far I tried using the same sample's and fit them onto the RT12 skeleton, the sound was actually decent, but needs a bit of tweaking(when going down from the high to medium it sounds weird) so maybe if you don't mind I can send you the sound and you can add the finishing touches to it?

I did the same thing but I mixed few sample of my enzo sound mod with your soundmod for much agressive sound on hight rpm .

For me is good but i think a little rectification can do a better sound mod .

I can post a little vids or send to you this try Skepsis?

• 1 month later...

New HUD at work

philippeapo asked me to create a high quality handmade HUD for the Carrera GT, so there will be another nice HUD, the community can choose between yours, shark971's and my HUD for their Carrera GT ;)

Greetz

Fl0w

• 5 months later...