We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My First Car - Finally made a topic xD

ScaR

how are they at all bogan? I could say that all European cars are for snobs by that logic...

Generally I'd say that most bogans drive 20+ y.o. Holdens and Fords (if not Toyotas, Mazdas, Nissans etc) because they're reliable and easy to get parts for.

It depends on your tastes as to the cars you like.

And I happen to like Holdens. Its that simple. You ever driven one?

No not at all have i driven one, i cant. My father has a Commodore Wagon and that serves us brilliantly. I'm just saying that i don't really like that car. And your logic could be correct (that Euro cars=snobs). That first post was pretty blunt and i didn't explain it well.. i'm just saying that i'm entitled to my opinion and i just don't really like that car.

You've done a great job with your car and it was a great find. I just dont like the Commodore and the Falcon.

Sorry. That first post was pretty unexplained.

No not at all have i driven one, i cant. My father has a Commodore Wagon and that serves us brilliantly. I'm just saying that i don't really like that car. And your logic could be correct (that Euro cars=snobs). That first post was pretty blunt and i didn't explain it well.. i'm just saying that i'm entitled to my opinion and i just don't really like that car.

You've done a great job with your car and it was a great find. I just dont like the Commodore and the Falcon.

Sorry. That first post was pretty unexplained.

I must agree with you there, I mean they are a great car, practical etc. But there are just way to many on our roads.

And I must say it is in my opinion it is a bogan car.