We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need expert photoshop help

Car Freak

Like the title says, please can anybody here help me get rid of the piece of paper that's obscuring the cars? Cos my photoshop skills are non-existent.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12244422@N04/3412061262/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12244422@N04/3412054302/

Need to do this cos of a competition I want to enter, basically send in your 3 best photos of the 2008 Singapore GP and stand a chance to win tickets to this year's race. So if anyone can help me out, i'd be forever indebted to you...

Thanks in advance!

hmmm...in the first pic pretty large bolide area is missing..the only way is to find normal pic of the same bolide and use it..or maybe the right side can be used mirrored..:umm:...the net can be restored though...the second pic is much easier to fix...maybe I'll try :rolleyes:

edit: 1024/683 pixels only? Isn't this a bit low for some serious editing? Try to post something to work with.

editedit: Here's the second pic a bit fixed...not a pro attempt but that's all u'll get for free. For more advanced work, please consider a little donation for our team of enthusiasts...;)

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee39/wroomster/3412054302_a2e5a462ee_c.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 800w x 640h, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

Thanks Bobby, that looks like a massive improvement. Er, I have no idea why Flickr resized my image so drastically, so i think i'll have to email it to people who would be willing to help me. Original dimensions are 3888x2592, which means it's much too big to attach to this post either. I also have other pictures of the cars in question where you can see the parts obscured, i.e. the front wing of the Force India and the wheel of the BMW, and the angle from which the shot is taken is quite similar as well. Would that help with the PSing?

If you would like to help, please drop me a PM or email [email protected]

thnx guys...I'm not a real pro at this, I have been occasionally using PS for my work for over 10 yrs though.

I can't be bothered to do this pic over again in better quality, but u could send me the other one to [email protected] and I'll try it when I got time. It's a fairly complex job so no promises and I hope u don't need it too soon...;)