We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Finally!

bagnew

I've finally got a 360 that works!

I've already earned the money to buy, and bought myself a heap of new cars (Countache, Gallardo SE, DB9, XJ220, Zonda, McLaren F1, RUF, and more)

BUT, some of my DLC is not showing up. It's the car pack and HCM I downloaded with my brother's account, but it used to show up for me. Any Ideas? All my other DLC still works.

Assuming this isn't the Xbox you bought the content on, firstly sign in with his account and see if that has access to the cars. If it does then sign out and sign back in as you. The game should give you a message saying the cars are available. If it still doesn't work use his account to re download them and if that fails you'll need to do the license transfer, but we'll cross that bridge if and when when we come to it.

I've downloaded them on his account again, but they don't show up on mine. I haven't gone ingame as him, because he never plays the game, and so has only got like, 1 car, from when a friend played, but I'll go to the showroom. The Diablo is in the Downtown Classic Dealer, right? I can't find it, because it's in the pack that isn't working, and I don't want to drive too far in his account.

Sorry for Double posting

He has the DLC that I downloaded on his account, but not the ones I downloaded to mine.

So, what do I do now?

EDIT: Did the License transfer. Going to check if it worked.

EDIT 2: Didn't work. Now What? I can access the ones I downloaded to my GT, but not the ones on his, and Vice Versa.