We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unable to play TDU

CarMan

• 3 weeks later...

My X Box has broken but my brother regularly brings his round but whenever I put my HD on his box and play TDU I get the same message about downloaded content, I have to go to the marketplace and redownload any one of the downloads I have and once I have done that it works! However if I take my HD round to my brothers (he is not on the internet and so can't get on Live) it just wont work as obviously I cant redownload anything!!! Its sooooo annoying!

GC

I have exactly the same problem - my 360 RRoD'd so I replaced it with an Arcade and slapped my old hard drive on, I have redownloaded every pack to the MU and the Hard-Drive, but the message still pops up.

It's unbelievably frasturating! Any ideas?

Thanks, but it didn't work for me :(

I'll try again however, and I'll get back to you!

Didn't work :cry:

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!

The license transfer will work if you follow it as it tells you too. Did you have all the correct serial codes? Did you hit re-download as it tells you to? If you did was it inside the 30 minute window MS allocate for you to do this in?

The license transfer can only be done once in every 365 days. Have you ever done it before?

Give us more info and we'll do our best.

heyyyy, ive gotta prob with my game, i downloaded dlc 6 agessss ago, wen it first came out it is the dodgy edition apparently, i didnt notice nothin wrong with it, but my hardrive got wipped becuz my cock of a mate did it lol and wen i came back to redownload dlc 6 it just wasnt on my already downloaded list??? and there is no way im paying that money again for it? can any 1 help, thanks

hodge