We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to Mod Cars in TDU?

M3ZEAL

I've been lurking around the forums for quite some time and I couldn't find any detailed tutorials on how to add cars in TDU. Would anybody be kind enough to show me exactly step-by-step how to do so?

I'm looking to add the E92 M3 and M6 vehicle(s).

E92

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=6191

M6

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=9385

Thanks in advance,

-A.J.

Ah. I see. I could swear that your post looked differently when I posted. :oook: Anyways. Tool's mods come with good readme's, those are all you really need to start modding the game. ;) Sorry if I sound like I don't want to explain, but trust me; me trying to explain something is bound to make you more confused. :cheeky:

Ohh so you want to download the mod and use them in TDU?

If So, heres wat u do:

1. Download the file you want

2. Open up the file (Should be a WinRar), extract it if you want or just copy and past it into the main vehicle folder, which can be found : C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules

4. This is all explained in the "Read Me" file once you download the mod.

I hope that helped :D

Thanks Guys! Got it to work with the E92 M3. :thumbsup:

I'm aware that the whole copy and replace method doesn't work with all mods, correct? It has something to do with file sizes I believe. In that case, what should I do?

Get the magic bnk1.map file here. It removes all filesize limits. Look at the bottom of the first post and choose the right one for your TDU version. ;) I think almost 100% of the mods that are made today require this, so you might aswell get it now, and you won't have to think about it any more. :) And btw, remember to make backups of everything you replace in case something goes wrong.