We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2009: Chinese GP

Who

Another bout of terrible weather on the track today, haven't had time to watch the whole thing but the highlights were amazing.

1 - 2 finish for red bull racing though! very happy as the team i'm supporting has finally got some points!

hard luck on the fezzers, not a single point all season thus far! they really need to pick their game up :s they can't cry about diffusers either because sunday's champs didn't have it either.

I wanna know what exactly Kimi and Kubica have gotta do to get some sought of points :mad: ... because at the moment both Ferrari and BMW are underperforming big time and if they don't rectify this asap this year will be dead for both teams ....

I liked the fact that Lewis had to overtake Raikkonen what 2 or 3 times in a better car, I laughed .... (if you know what I mean) :D.

Overall good race but gotta say I feel sorry for Adrian Sutil and Force India so close to getting a single point then it all went wrong you really have to feel for him sometimes but on a brighter note Red Bull were the class act at this GP even their closet rivals Brawn couldn't play catch up which tells you just how good they were.

finally watched it all and very big comiserations to sutil, he was racing a blinder until his accident.

ferrari really must be so downhearted now though, even scuderia Torro Rosso (who also have a fezzer engine) have points... fair play to buemi for his efforts.