We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruising Music

iLLGT3

What is your favorite music to cruise to. Me personally, I listen to a lot of Trance and Chill when I drive. HBU?

I love Trance aswell, what kind is your favorite? :D

Right now though on my playlist I have.... *goes off to check*

Some old songs from equally old NFS's, some Robert Miles and a few other random songs. :p

I love Trance aswell, what kind is your favorite? :D

Right now though on my playlist I have.... *goes off to check*

Some old songs from equally old NFS's, some Robert Miles and a few other random songs. :p

I listen to Gui Boratto, a little Tiesto, PVD (Paul van Dyk), Wolfgang Gartner, and many others. These are just a few of the main ones though. Booka Shade, Deadmau5, and Layo and Bushwacka!. Oh, and nightmares on wax.

In cruising situations:

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen - You start to cruise, but telling me to cruise at 90MPH in a Mercedes is impossible because it feels so slow and you just end up going faster and faster lol.

If you've got American V8 under your hood then something like AC/DC is proper because you've got that tough feeling.

If you're driving a disco ball then I suggest some disco like Michael Jackson and Donna Summers.

If you want an adventure feeling cruise then you can go for some of Moon Child's M83 or you can go some of Deadly Avenger's We Took Pelham.

If your car weighs as much as a brick house then I suggest some Brick House by The Commodores.

If you've got the Eye of the Tiger in a cruise then you know what I would suggest.....right?

If you want some team mission adventure cruise then I suggest the A-Team theme song.

If you want a fun cruise then I suggest The Pointer Sisters' I'm So Exicted.

If you're chased in a mall by baddies AFTER A CRUISE then I suggest The Prodigy's Hot Ride.

And that's all I've got lol