We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cant connect anymore please help

SBCriss

Hi i cant connect anymore to the tdu server. :/ i re-installed the game a few times, puted the patch 1.66 on it after the reinstallation and deinstalled the megapack. Created a few new online profiles but noone works :( I tryed to disconnect the firewall, changed the router settings, but always the same message from tdu: Cant connect to tdu server, please check your internet connection and try again :( I have a legal version which i bought in a shop- Pleaseeeee help me, i really miss the online racing :(

Hmmm, well try going to this location C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data and creating a folder there called "Test Drive Unlimited", then create a notepad document called "CDKey" with just your cd key in in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and save it there, then run TDU and see what happens.

I tried everything :( no cdkey was get asked and it wont work :( is it possible that i have to many gamespy accounts? :( and how can i change that router settings?

(Ok thanks, tomorrow i gonna try it again, for the last time.. I really hope it will work

Guys listen to that: always when u reinstall the game and then run it for the first time, you have to enter the cd key right? And i just tought, the last 2 times where i reinstalled the game, they DIDNT asked the code i think thats the problem.. If yes im sure that o didnt deinstalled the game compled...

Sorry for double post)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ive found the hidden CDKey and now everything works :D:D:D:D:D:D See yaaaaaa and big thanks at every one :D username: ChrisChakk

muhahahahahaha