We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Renault 5

difflock

Hello.

Sorry if this has been asked before (I tried to look through the list but there are many requests!)

Could someone create a Renault 5 (A R5 Mk2, GT Turbo would be the best) Replace the Alfa GT, as it needs to be FWD...

Either that, or create a Renault 5 Turbo (Rally car) which would need to replace a mid engined rear wheel drive car.

Thanks,

Difflock

No one ever thought about it? :(

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!

people dont seem to whatch alot ferraris or lamborghinis but they whatch alot of renaults, opels, peugeots, citroens and i now it personally lucky near my village is showroom with 2 Lamborghini gallardos and 2 hummer h2 and i've seen nowaday cars alot uglier then the renault 5.

Ugly?

Renault 5's arent ugly cars....much better looking than most modern cars....

but, each to their own....

Mind you, no one can argue that the R5 was really one of the first hot hatches, with models like the Gordini and the Gordini Turbo in the MK1's, and GT Turbos and GTX's in the MK2 range...

Unless you have driven an R5, you cant understand how much fun they really are...

you are rigth difflock r5 is really fun because in tunning events they used generally by stunt drivers doing stoppies, 2 wheels, and even wheelis.So if they do dat with probebly is a good car for that.

Don't forget that it was a rally car the famous Renault R5 Turbo2 that won some rally events.

Back in old days that was a beatiful car.Not like Gumpert Apollo, Edonis, renault Megane"not Coupe".

i've seen a r5 turbo 2 beating a lambo in a 1/4 mile.:cool:

i never drive one but my uncle told me that he had r5 gtx and it was fast as hell.