We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ford Fiesta 2009

E30 FTW!!!

It is a very nice interior and I think you definitly get it.

We don't get them here till' 2010.

This is the Interior we have to post :http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto-news/re-styled-2009-ford-focus-coupe-to-star-on-american-idol/9855810+cr1+re0+ar1/2009-ford-focus-coupe-interior.jpg

And how do you get the picture on the post not just a link?

Put 2009-ford-focus-coupe-interior.jpg

does somebody get a kick in deducting rep from people? Grow Up? and the person saying grow up is getting a kick out of deducting points? GROW UP. now i see why people are leaving the forum, quite a annoying place to be.

I'm bigger than you - shut up. The rep system is made for that purpouse, you can't just say Ford is crap, it's one of the companies with the biggest and brightest history in the world. Your fanboyism in the last two post had crossed the line...:rolleyes:

anybody who gets a ford is stupid.

mate, the name says it all - F-O-R-D- - FOUND ON RUBBISH DUMP!

Do you think saying that will just get on...none noticing, you are the one that should grow up.

Oh, and btw, thanks for putting it in publicity, that should help this thread going into the right direction. :oook:

@ Koeni How old are you hehe?? You really do sound like a very wise man, really :). Thanks for backing me u!

@Icy My mom will surely treasure those cupholders. She'll put her smoke grenades in there lol. When she wants to appear as doing a burnout, she'll rev the engine and thorw a smoke grenade haha