We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

how topen BNK files with zmodeler

slogun

Guest turbo lag

The BNK file isn't exactly "1" file. It consists of different files used in game. Not the best explanation but I think you'll get the idea. You'll need to extract the files in the BNK using a program; Djey's Modding Tools is probably the best way. There's also another program called "BNK Editor" which can be used. Inside the BNK file is a 3dg file which you can open with Zmodeler.

Guest turbo lag

I highly, highly doubt that. You're probably doing something wrong. What do you mean by 'non of them work'?

• 4 weeks later...

you run djey's modding tools, go to file browser, go to vehicules and select de vehicle you desire to edit, it will appear several files at the bottom and you select the one file that has the name of the car ( example: 512tr . 3DG ) and click on EXTRACT, then you run zmodeler and open the extracted 3dg file and begin to edit. Good luck !

• 1 month later...
yes!!

i wanted it just for fun

Yes but instead of trying to open it behind their back, you could just request it. Cause if the modders have the files still they could just do it. if you try and be detailed enough.

Do you even know how to use Zmodeler? Or anything for that matter?

Btw i don't have my audi TT files anymore, things from last year i dont have files for as my computer had to be formatted and in order i forgot to back all that up.

If you want to alter/change a modder's mod, you MUST seek permission first. If this were a product from a company, you could actually be sued for altering the files.

As for Tool's response, that means that you're at a dead end with the TT. There is pretty much no point in responding to his message, seeing as he no longer has the files. There is no way (that we know of) to unlock locked files (which is a VERY good thing)

Just remember it in future, we know that you're a fairly new member, which is why we're not going ape excrement at you :)

Cheers for the understanding.