We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Realistic cruise this saturday !!!!!!

For the ones interested in realistic cruise and not destruction derby this saturday we rule (hopefully) . my idea is to get together in the parking lot near cadilac stand . its not really a parking lot but if you search i guess you'll find out what i mean . then we head to the top left lighthouse , do the long straight wich pass near the airport , continue until with pass the first drive-in . the cruise continues , we pass the second drive-in , and we exit the first left road . long straight then left . then allways forward until we reach the first secundary road on the right . ( at this point we are no longer crusing on red roads , and enter gray ones [see map] ) . from this point theres a lot of curves so we should go slow and try to maintain in lane . on crossroads we allways choose right and hopefully we should get to the main road again ( in the map is in the middle of KAUAI CHANNEL) . ok so at this point we should continue forward and stop at the first drive-in . Ideas are wellcome:thumbsup:

http://testdriveunlimited.evonet.ro/downloads/tdu_map.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!

• 6 months later...