We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

"Failed To Connect To The Test Drive Server"

EddieofSWE

i cant connect iswell i was playing it about 1-2weeks ago and now i cant play online, iv been playing it from day1 online and now nothing i come back from holdays and when i tryed to play online the (continue game) is greyed out

i cant connect iswell i was playing it about 1-2weeks ago and now i cant play online, iv been playing it from day1 online and now nothing i come back from holdays and when i tryed to play online the (continue game) is greyed out

The exact same thing happened to me. Just checking, do u have a mega pack and if so, is it legit. If not your CD key may be banned:mad:, and u will need another (Thats me!)

i had this problem you have to go to the folder where your cd key is stored open cd key up

the last 3 digits repalce them with xxx then start game up then re enter cd key

if you installed megapack ilegal version

go to the same folder tht your cd key was in and they should be a file called addon iirc tht holds the cracked key for the megapack

delete that

start game

it worked for me

• 1 month later...
FFS ALPHA:mad:, We cant put in another CD key. It just skips it. How do I get rid of it. ive deleted everything, and tried regedit. Nothinig works

I can't connect either but im uninstalling and reinstalling to put in a new cd key u have to go to C:\ProgramData\TestDriveUnlimited and delete the cd key txt file. start tdu and it should prompt the enter cd key messege.

i had this problem you have to go to the folder where your cd key is stored open cd key up

the last 3 digits repalce them with xxx then start game up then re enter cd key

if you installed megapack ilegal version

go to the same folder tht your cd key was in and they should be a file called addon iirc tht holds the cracked key for the megapack

delete that

start game

it worked for me

So after you replace the last 3 digits replace them with xxx, when u opne the game does it ask you for you key?

"if you installed megapack ilegal version" Who would do that? I read that most of them (like 99.99%) have been banned (the keys).

NE way, couldu plz do a step by step for me, with pictures too cus I can't find tha tforlder yoru talking about. Do I need view hidden folders too?

Would this folder still be there cause I've deleted the folder several time & also uninstalled it, but on installation I DON'T get asked to enter my key.... why?! Isn't it uninstalling correct? :cry:

RD

Didn´t get Serverconnection yesterday. :oook:

Sometimes it helps to switch your profiles. If the online profile can´t establish the serverconnetion, switch to the offline profile, and then back to the online one. Most time it works.

Is there any way to see the serverstatus?

This problem appears a two weeks ago. At the weekend all works right and fast, mostly better than ever, but tommorow problem with server connection was again. According to Gamespy Camrade, some of my friends haven't that problems.